Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

JD is Off His Med's

FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
I also got blindsided by the man. He was out for blood this week. Only two have I had before and really enjoyed those. The rest I can't wait to give a try! (after some rest of course per doctors orders). Thank you my good man, I wont forget this, I got something on order that I think I will have to send your way. Now that I have benefited from it go take your pills before you hurt yourself. Thanks again!!!

photo IMG_9009.jpg

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    He has to be with all these great hits, well done JD.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    FireRob:
    I also got blindsided by the man. He was out for blood this week. Only two have I had before and really enjoyed those. The rest I can't wait to give a try! (after some rest of course per doctors orders). Thank you my good man, I wont forget this, I got something on order that I think I will have to send your way. Now that I have benefited from it go take your pills before you hurt yourself. Thanks again!!!

Enjoy. A couple of these UN-aged/rested really surprised me, and most were bought on forum members suggestions. Glad I asked.

Meds....what meds...OMG....did I forget? Oh well I'll just double up in the morning.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Wow you lit Texas up. My wife is in Carrollton, hope she isn't collateral damage from that hit. Get back on your meds James, may have to put you on a suicide watch brother.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    FireRob:

Ahhh....I feel much better now.

The rules say no retaliation ole boy.

• FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    jd50ae:
    The rules say no retaliation ole boy.

Now where did it say that??? I never was one to follow the rules anyways. In due time my friend.