Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

April Lottery: April Winner DFRESH!!!!

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Echambers:
    This is a short month but there is still time to get in.
    Nice signature.... Lol
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    Nice signature.... Lol
    I do what I can...
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    Nice signature.... Lol
    I do what I can...
    Lemme guess, cuz it's the only time in Ccom history I've admitted being wrong right? :P
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Gee, FIREROB wins and disappears and no one wants to play.....
  • cbuckcbuck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    In, if its not too late! Thanks!
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    Nice signature.... Lol
    I do what I can...
    Lemme guess, cuz it's the only time in Ccom history I've admitted being wrong right? :P
    Well, maybe. But mostly I just like to remind people of it. That and I was tired of Stubble's nipples.
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    Nice signature.... Lol
    I do what I can...
    Well, maybe. But mostly I just like to remind people of it. That and I was tired of Stubble's nipples.
    LIAR!!
    Stubble:
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    Nice signature.... Lol
    I do what I can...
    LIAR!!
    You wanting me to touch your nipples is not the same as me wanting to touch them. Just saying...
    Echambers:
    Stubble:
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    Nice signature.... Lol
    I do what I can...
    LIAR!!
    You wanting me to touch your nipples is not the same as me wanting to touch them. Just saying...
    Well, now I just feel used. I've never handled rejection well...ever seen the movie "Fatal Attraction"?
    Stubble:
    Echambers:
    Stubble:
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    Nice signature.... Lol
    I do what I can...
    LIAR!!
    Well, now I just feel used. I've never handled rejection well...ever seen the movie "Fatal Attraction"?
    lmao too much hahahaha
  • Alex ForrestAlex Forrest Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    Pick a winner Eric. You know I don't like to be kept in the dark.
    Alex Forrest:
    Oh, you're cute. I'll draw tomorrow (I know I know). I did come home sick on Friday though.
    Echambers:
    Alex Forrest:
    Oh, you're cute. I'll draw tomorrow (I know I know). I did come home sick on Friday though.
    Hope you feel better soon Eric, hate being sick.
    Hope you get to feeling better soon Eric!!!
  • Alex ForrestAlex Forrest Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    Alex Forrest:
    Eric, I can come over and make you some rabbit soup. I do think that will help.
    Alex Forrest:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    Alex Forrest:
    Eric, I can come over and make you some rabbit soup. I do think that will help.
    I think this makes me feel better:

For those numerically challenged, that would be Edna20. Funny, she was just bragging about all the humidors she has...
  • Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    I don't even know what to say (besides, oh come on Eric!!). I already feel a great debt of gratitude to many of you guys here for the unbelievable sticks you have sent me. I don't know I can ever repay some of you, because I may never have sticks that could equate to those I have received. Be gentle and I promise I will continue to do my best in reciprocating the generosity where I can. This is probably the only lottery where you feel happy to win because everybody likes to win, but you feel like you just don't deserve it! Ok, girly sentimental moment over :)
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Edna20:
    I don't even know what to say (besides, oh come on Eric!!). I already feel a great debt of gratitude to many of you guys here for the unbelievable sticks you have sent me. I don't know I can ever repay some of you, because I may never have sticks that could equate to those I have received. Be gentle and I promise I will continue to do my best in reciprocating the generosity where I can. This is probably the only lottery where you feel happy to win because everybody likes to win, but you feel like you just don't deserve it! Ok, girly sentimental moment over :)
    Feel like I'm watching Maury...;)
  • Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    Rain:
    Edna20:

LOL, the paternity of my son is not in question :) If you want, I can send you some tissues and maybe about 20 bodyguards ;)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Edna20:
    Rain:
    Edna20:

LOL, the paternity of my son is not in question :) If you want, I can send you some tissues and maybe about 20 bodyguards ;)
    Do it, you're gonna have to make some room anyway! LOL, congrats! Pm me addy please!
    Congrats Kelly, you've been tearing up these guys for a while now glad Jarma decided to give you some much deserved payback congrats and enjoy!!!!!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Rain:

That looks familiar
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Congrats, Kelly! Addy up, please. :^)
    90+ Irishman:
    Congrats Kelly, you've been tearing up these guys for a while now glad Jarma decided to give you some much deserved payback congrats and enjoy!!!!!

jimmyv723:
    Rain:

That looks familiar
    Funny guy I know showed it to me.
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    Yes addy up please. I thought I added it to my list from the damage you sent me but I guess I missed it.
  • First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
    Addy up my dear.
    Rain:
    jimmyv723:
    Rain:

That looks familiar
    Funny guy I know showed it to me.

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Congrats on the win Kelly! gonna need that addy.