Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mr. Sherman, Sherman, Sherman.......

MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
Your a sneaky fella! I get through unpacking from my vacation and go out to check my mailbox and BOOM!!!This caught me by surprise! I actually have been smiling about this bc the sherm got to me first. I have had intentions of hitting him the past week or so and got too busy. He's might sneaky too! I can't remember where I posted about wanting to try the Diesel Wicked but he saw that and used it to his advantage followed by some very cool bodyguards. This is very cool and I thank you a lot! Check the havoc:

Comments

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Do work Sherm!!! Enjoy Morgan..he lit that ass up!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    I heard you were all talk Morgan, so thought I better fire one across the bow to get this party started. Enjoy. Tried to pick out some with a kick
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Helluva an assortment of goodies!! Well done Sherm, enjoy those Morgan and get on Vherf someday!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Is that an Antano dark, think one of those kicked my butt one time. That's a great selection there.
    Yep. Morgan is apparently looking for a cigar to "knock him down" I believe was the term. Just in case anyone is looking for some last minute independence day gifts.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    rsherman24:
    Yep. Morgan is apparently looking for a cigar to "knock him down" I believe was the term. Just in case anyone is looking for some last minute independence day gifts.
    i like a good a$$ kickin every now and then. Haha

on a side note, who gave up my addy?? Do tell
    MorganGeo:
    rsherman24:

I would never throw anyone under a bus from a DarkTower.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    MorganGeo:
    rsherman24:

Oh, you will get another 1 coming 1 of these days from me, don't think I 4got.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Glock1975:
    MorganGeo:
    rsherman24:

Oh, you will get another 1 coming 1 of these days from me, don't think I 4got.
    lets just pretend I didn't see this. We don't want things to get ugly. ;)