Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

he let the bass drop

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
image... Rick I don't know what I did to deserve this!!?? But the timing was great as mine just broke. I can't wait to try out all these Lil fat guys, they seem to be a great size for fishing. I thank you so much...return fire maybhe in order

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Is that our Rick's doing...??? Great hit, well deserving little Shane! Get the bacon Vodka out, almost time to celebrate!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Nice hit, but I got a stiff neck looking sideways at the labels. What size is that Pepin?
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Bigshizza:
    Is that our Rick's doing...??? Great hit, well deserving little Shane! Get the bacon Vodka out, almost time to celebrate!
    Yeah that's our Rick, Jim. You know the EG guy.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Bigshizza:
    what do you mean almost??? U keep it up and u will find a bottle and a dozen eggs in your maulbox
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Shane, apologies Sir. Just getting back in here and thought you didn't post. Well, that's my fault for not checking. Anyway, I don't have to many fishing buddies out here. But I wanted to let you know I appreciate the tips on getting my son to try it out. Now we just have to find a weekend to to get a fishing trip done. Enjoy brother, if you already haven't, lol.
  • EoLEoL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 178
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    RCY Cigars:
    Shane, apologies Sir. Just getting back in here and thought you didn't post. Well, that's my fault for not checking. Anyway, I don't have to many fishing buddies out here. But I wanted to let you know I appreciate the tips on getting my son to try it out. Now we just have to find a weekend to to get a fishing trip done. Enjoy brother, if you already haven't, lol.
    I thank you as well, I have enjoyed a few of the smokes and love the cutter. Glad you are getting fishing time in with you son! There is nothing better than that.