Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Home run Derby 2014 Contest! EDIT! 2 winners! avengethis, kingjk729

2»

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Awesome thanks for the contest Daniel ....... PM incoming
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Attention!

I over heard on the radio the Cepedes hit a total of 28 hr. I had to confirm that. It looks like my original source was not accurate. Cepedes hit 28 not 30. 3,9,7,9. This means I win again! LOL ... luckily a smart botl duplicated my pick.

avengethis, pls PM me your addy. Congrats! Jimmy Jam you're still getting a package buddy. 2 winners this year.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    I saw the 28 posted on Espn this morning but didn't post anything just in case they were wrong since I went to bed before it ended last night.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    smoke em if you got em:
    I saw the 28 posted on Espn this morning but didn't post anything just in case they were wrong since I went to bed before it ended last night.
    Yeah yeah, you also thought Ron Gant, or David Justice won it right? :)
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Was a Braves fan growing up (still root for them but having lived in Phoenix for 20 years I became a DBacks fan when we got them) and talk about a blast from the past. They had some great teams fo sho.
    smoke em if you got em:
    The source that I was following during the event had him at 5HR in the first round instead of 3HR. I knew I couldn't have been off by that many ;)
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Hell up and focus on vacation.....damn
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Hell up and focus on vacation.....damn
    Lol, ok Dale Murphy.
    Jimmy Jam

Brad
    Thanks Daniel-San
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    Hopefully its not going to be a Friday Delivery. I'll have to leave a can out by my mailbox if it is.
    Thank you for the nice spread! I love the socks!
    avengethis:
    Thank you for the nice spread! I love the socks!
    Very very nice...what room 101 stick is that?
    I believe its a Connecticut robusto...I didn't inspect too closely before I tossed them in the freezer and headed back to work. I can confirm when I'm back home.
    As always Daniel comes through big time ..... Two great pairs of socks to add to my growing collection ... One of the new "FANCY" Stogie Stands ... It looks amazing Daniel great work ( pic doesn't do it any justice) and one hell of a selection of sticks .... Love the Timeless as I just had my first last weekend visiting Luke AKA Tyland64 ..... P.S. Daniel I think i need another new custom SS and that Timeless is perfect ....... LaDuena, MB3, Room 101 and o tasty looking stick that I've yet to try the Intemperance Cigar ........ As always Daniel thanks so much for hosting a great contest and of course on the winnings!!
    photo photo77_zps6d1024f3.jpg
    Jimmy Jam! Like this one?
    photo F203F5FE-orig.jpg
    avengethis:
    I believe its a Connecticut robusto...I didn't inspect too closely before I tossed them in the freezer and headed back to work. I can confirm when I'm back home.
    That's cool man..no worries
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    That rocks fella!!
    danielzreyes:
    Jimmy Jam! Like this one?
    photo F203F5FE-orig.jpg

So HOT..... Want to touch the hiney!