Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My Mom always told me I'm special...

CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
...and now this has been confirmed by Vance. Anybody else get two of these awesome bookmarks? I got one a while back and just got a second one the other day. Is he going to keep sending them until I send some bands back? Haha Good thing the return address was legible.

I'd be happy to pass one on to someone else since I can only read one book at a time.

Comments

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    You can read more than 1 comic book at a time can't you? Those bookmarks are great, nice hit Vance.
    PM Charlie
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    CharlieHeis:
    ...and now this has been confirmed by Vance. Anybody else get two of these awesome bookmarks? I got one a while back and just got a second one the other day. Is he going to keep sending them until I send some bands back? Haha Good thing the return address was legible.

I'd be happy to pass one on to someone else since I can only read one book at a time.
    Ooh soryy brother, my book keeping skilss are terribly lacking.I try to keep track of when I send them out.but occasionally I'll come across an Addy and think I must not have sent him one.cause I really want everyone to get one eventually!! So they are both yours please do as you see fit.keep the one you like and pass along the other .just glad you like it!