Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm "Out Of Town" but My Wife Sends Me Pic's (Brianak & Shizz)

FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
Yep be away from home for a bit over a week, working as the Health Officer at a special Boy Scout camp but my wife was nice enough to send pics. Not going to show the special ones she sent but will share the next best pics you would want to see (this is not the "Bum of the Week" thread after all)

First, the night before I left I got a package all the way from our friend up in Alaska. Thank You Brianak! Great looking selection here, very happy to get these. I can't wait to send you something back

photo IMG_8558.jpg

These next pics are from my wife. My favorite part is she was smart enough to get both sides of the Liga's. These are from every ones favorite in Loon Lake. Jim, you sly dog. I love the HOF, it's my favorite of the KickOff series. Have you had a chance to try the Player I sent you?

The bird house looks awesome as heck! Can't wait to see it in person. Thanks for everything!!! Thinking of me with The Camacho glass Tubo, Camacho bird house, all the cigars and great deal on the Liga's that I wouldn't have been able to get my hands on if not for you

photo IMG_5014.jpg
photo IMG_3422.jpg
photo IMG_9442.jpg

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    Wow very nice hits.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Nice job fellas!!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Great job guys. I like the Camac-HO birdhouse selection. Fits well
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Nice work on the chirp chirp house Shizz
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    FireRob:
    Yep be away from home for a bit over a week, working as the Health Officer at a special Boy Scout camp but my wife was nice enough to send pics. Not going to show the special ones she sent but will share the next best pics you would want to see (this is not the "Bum of the Week" thread after all)

First, the night before I left I got a package all the way from our friend up in Alaska. Thank You Brianak! Great looking selection here, very happy to get these. I can't wait to send you something back

photo IMG_8558.jpg

These next pics are from my wife. My favorite part is she was smart enough to get both sides of the Liga's. These are from every ones favorite in Loon Lake. Jim, you sly dog. I love the HOF, it's my favorite of the KickOff series. Have you had a chance to try the Player I sent you?

The bird house looks awesome as heck! Can't wait to see it in person. Thanks for everything!!! Thinking of me with The Camacho glass Tubo, Camacho bird house, all the cigars and great deal on the Liga's that I wouldn't have been able to get my hands on if not for you

photo IMG_5014.jpg
    photo IMG_3422.jpg
    photo IMG_9442.jpg
    now you see thats an assss whippin' rright there. bird house, cigar's and it's camacho based for rob!
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    What a great day at the FireRob house. A long range bombing from Alaska and Loon Lake. Awesome job !
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Great job guys, nice sticks there, birdhouse is very cool too.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    I'm curious. How did your wife get pics of Brianak and Bigshizz' packages?
    Oh!..........you mean the packages they sent. I get it now.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    0patience:
    I'm curious. How did your wife get pics of Brianak and Bigshizz' packages?
    Oh!..........you mean the packages they sent. I get it now.
    Well.... As long as they keep sending stuff like this, I have no problem with it.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Nice hit !!awesome looking bird house nicely done!!