Home Non Cigar Related

Supernatural

ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 486
Any one else watch it... stoked for season 10

Comments

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Never got into it and then a few people I know kept talking about it. I saw it was on Netflix so watched the eight seasons that are on there and it's one of my favorite shows now. Still need to see Season 9 but every season seems to get better and better. All the different stuff they go up against and all the funny pop culture references and inside jokes are awesome.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    When's it start? I can only watch on Hulu+ now so I need to know when to look for it.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    My wife started watching and she told me about it. We started watching it together and now we have all the seasons that have come out on DVD and are addicted to the show. We love the dark humor and the messes they get into.

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    I used to watch it, but then it took a seat on the back burner while I finish catching up on Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Suits, and Mad Men. I really should get back into it though.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 486
    Season 10 starts October 7th
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    My grandson records every (and I mean every, old and new) single show. Jumps out of bed before the other kids and takes control of the TV and remote. So you might say we all watch it even if we don't want to.