Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

EMERGENCY UPDATE! Secret Mission MUST READ IF YOU DONATED!

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Just a friendly reminder about this since the week and month is coming to an end.
    Not that anyone is keeping score or anything but I just thought I would let you FOGs know the Noobs are kicking your as*es on this. 1 guy with 8 posts and a couple with a month here have been all over this. You guys gonna let the Noobs show you up like that? ;)
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    jsnake:
    Not that anyone is keeping score or anything but I just thought I would let you FOGs know the Noobs are kicking your as*es on this. 1 guy with 8 posts and a couple with a month here have been all over this. You guys gonna let the Noobs show you up like that? ;)

Stirring up the natives there, be careful.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Too late to join this mofo?
    Heck no brother still have 2 weeks to join in. Left it open so guys had time to join. Message incoming.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    jsnake:
    Heck no brother still have 2 weeks to join in. Left it open so guys had time to join. Message incoming.
    Replied.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    I signed up yesterday and hopefully we can get some more people in it. Definitely been a lot going on lately but hopefully with a couple weeks left there will be more joining in.
    10 days left and looking good
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    jsnake:
    How's it go? "Fool me once, shame on me"? The newest noobs didnt see the last game you played...
    FireRob:
    jsnake:
    How's it go? "Fool me once, shame on me"? The newest noobs didnt see the last game you played...
    This is legit and trust me if you do not know the details you want in on this. Promise I am not pulling a prank this time.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    jsnake:
    FireRob:
    jsnake:
    This is legit and trust me if you do not know the details you want in on this. Promise I am not pulling a prank this time.
    I can vouch for Jake on this one, fellas. This is a most worthy mission.
    Puff_Dougie:
    jsnake:
    FireRob:
    jsnake:
    I can vouch for Jake on this one, fellas. This is a most worthy mission.
    I got the details and I am in. Heck of a good guy
    Don't forget fellas this launches Monday so if you want in time is running out. Well deserving target.
    Guys, let's move up the date to this Friday and Saturday but no later then Monday if you are launching individual packages. Our target could really use some acts of kindness to lift his spirits. PM me if you need any info. Still plenty of room for anyone who wants to participate. Group bomb will still go out on original date but given current circumstances I think it would be great to launch individual packages sooner.

2 ways to participate. Donate to group bomb which I will detail in PM or launch your own package.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    jsnake:
    Guys, let's move up the date to this Friday and Saturday but no later then Monday if you are launching individual packages. Our target could really use some acts of kindness to lift his spirits. PM me if you need any info. Still plenty of room for anyone who wants to participate. Group bomb will still go out on original date but given current circumstances I think it would be great to launch individual packages sooner.

2 ways to participate. Donate to group bomb which I will detail in PM or launch your own package.
    ... or both! :^)
    Puff_Dougie:
    jsnake:

So 1 out on Fri and another out on Sat, are we doubling down, lol
  • First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
    Puff_Dougie:
    jsnake:

Release weapons on Friday!!!
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    Looking forward to the carnage!
    The3Stogies:
    Puff_Dougie:
    jsnake:

So 1 out on Fri and another out on Sat, are we doubling down, lol
    No just one if you want. Group package goes next week but if you guys can launch This weekend that would be great. If you are feeling saucy you can send 2 but the retalliation may be more then you can handle.
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    Are we posting DC's or keeping it super secret, 007 style?
  • jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    avengethis:

Good question.

• rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    jbohon:
    avengethis:

Good question.

I say 007 style. I put a little backup in the air this morning
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    I had to use a medium flat rate box. Hopefully the target has a bomb shelter built around his mailbox.
    No worries on DC# because people can choose 2 ways to play.

Closing this out tomorrow. If you planned to join in please do so tonight or tomorrow ao I can finish the package and participant's names.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Are we square?
    I have your name down buddy. Thanks!
    Jd50ae got you too buddy. THanks.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    This will be pretty damn epic and a lot of fun to see the mass carnage.
    jsnake:
    No worries on DC# because people can choose 2 ways to play.

Closing this out tomorrow. If you planned to join in please do so tonight or tomorrow ao I can finish the package and participant's names.

I'll launch tomorrow, couldn't make it today. I'll pm you the numbers jsnake. Is the collection complete?
    The items are on the way to me. Hope to have them Monday. Have the other half already.