Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Stafford vs the World II -- Final Standings

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    Yeah that stupid defensive holding when we had them 3 and out and then the go an march down the field to score the TD. Brad Jones sucks, he did the same crap last year.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Updated first post with week 1 results. So far, so good. Megatron still looks unstoppable.....
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    After Week 1 all I can say is I love buying cigars for Tony.....................When you bet on a dog you usually get fleas.
    Week 2 in the books. At least I can count on Stafford to air it out a little, especially in a loss......
    Week 3 in the books. Still pretty tight all around. Looking for a big game next week against the mighty Jets!!!!
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    I'm still grumbling that Jim got Luck...
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Good thing I didn't play with Rivers. I almost did but remembered how well Stafford did last year.
  • tigg954tigg954 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 28
    hopefully i have 500 post by next season... although being a jet fan living in miami i dont think theres any way i can root for them
    Check this out -- Linky That's right, Stafford's career passing yards per game is the highest OF ALL TIME!!!!
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    SleevePlz:
    Check this out -- Linky That's right, Stafford's career passing yards per game is the highest OF ALL TIME!!!!
    There's something very wrong with that link...no Luck. I believe his average is in the 260's and should put him around fourth. There's no way Vick has a higher career passing yards than Andrew.

My bad, he doesn't meet the 1500 attempt threshold, yet. He's only at 1364.

But, hey, Stafford can have this stat.
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    How did Stafford shape up this week?
    Eulogy:
    I'll update the first post later tonight when I get home from work and can do the work from a computer instead of my phone. Stafford didn't have a great game, though. I imagine he dropped off the pace a little bit.
    SleevePlz:
    Eulogy:
    I'll update the first post later tonight when I get home from work and can do the work from a computer instead of my phone. Stafford didn't have a great game, though. I imagine he dropped off the pace a little bit.
    Yes, yes he did :-)
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Just a quick update to let everyone know that Mr. Stafford is currently ranked 8th in passing yards right now. I think this may be the reason there are no updates as the teacher man has nothing to update on his boy.

He could just be busy too....................
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Martel:
    how did that happen? How can jim be a seahawks fan and an Indy fan?
    bandyt09:
    Just a quick update to let everyone know that Mr. Stafford is currently ranked 8th in passing yards right now. I think this may be the reason there are no updates as the teacher man has nothing to update on his boy.

He could just be busy too....................
    Yeah, sorry. I only get a couple minutes a day to pop on here and check out what is going on. Ridiculously busy around the house and at work lately. Let me see if I can update this before the Mrs. comes home and puts me back to work!
    Updated first post. It's good to give a couple of you guys some hope. Will make the victory that much more sweet :)
    Well, bad news guys. Sounds like Megatron is getting healthy. Have a feeling he will be playing this week in London.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    I am feeling just fine about good old Ricky Ray! I am glad to see that Stafford is feeling better though.
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    I'll still take Rodgers over Stafford any day. Consistency is better than gaudy yardage numbers.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    This gets hard to follow after bye weeks start lol
    avengethis:
    I'll still take Rodgers over Stafford any day. Consistency is better than gaudy yardage numbers.
    To that I say.....SCOREBOARD :)
    Ken Light:
    This gets hard to follow after bye weeks start lol
    Yeah, sadly, Drew Brees already had his bye week and Stafford hasn't :(
    Updated with week 8 results. No Megatron for the past 3 games (really 5 if you include the games he played injured) and Matty is doing just fine. A fully healed Calvin after the bye week should spell doom for the rest of you for the second half!!!! Oh, and for all the haters that wanted to rip his numbers in meaningless losses, sorry we don't have those this year :) GO LIONS
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    My boy Ben is just warming up. First QB EVER to have 2 500 yard passing games. Let me know if you need my addy
    rsherman24:
    My boy Ben is just warming up. First QB EVER to have 2 500 yard passing games. Let me know if you need my addy
    That game was nuts. When I saw his stats toward the end of the first half, I was just shaking my head thinking of you.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    SleevePlz:
    rsherman24:
    That game was nuts. When I saw his stats toward the end of the first half, I was just shaking my head thinking of you.
    hahahaaa yeah he was on fire!! But on a side note I think rain is screwed!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    brianetz1:
    Martel:
    how did that happen? How can jim be a seahawks fan and an Indy fan?
    Yeah my bad, I can bow out... I'm sure as hell not taking Wilson
    Bye week for the Lions, but I updated those that did play. If I can keep Stafford off the injured list, I like my chances in the second half with a (hopefully) fully healed Megatron pulling in the long bombs that have been missing the past few weeks.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    D'oh. Might as well ship mine out lol