Home Non Cigar Related

Cigar Dogs

First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
How many out there have cigar dogs? I have had a lot of dogs over the years ( 67). My dad was a small animal vet so we had dogs as far back as I can remember. Trixie, Cloie, Water Buddy, Chief,Peter Lake, Sam, Edwina, Gypsy, Molly ,Cleo, and now only one, Lady. Lady is a five year old Border Collie/ Mountian Fiest mix we rescued from the animal shelter. I think Lady enjoys cigars because when I fire up she sits right by my feet. So, you guys got dogs?

Comments

• YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    We have two rescue dogs from the same litter. Mom was a pure bread black lab and dad was a rotty/shepherd/something tall mixed mutt. Both are very tall and very long.

One is black with rotty markings and the other is tan with more of a shepherd look. The black one is 123 ponds and the tan one is 95. They both think they are lap dogs!

• twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    We've got 2 dogs,my wife's is a silky terrier kinda like a yorkie must a little bigger.my dog (Gus) is a rescue from the humane society he's a mutt.part lab part beagle part basset hound.my dog knows the sound my humidor makes when I open the drawers.any time he hears it he heads right to the back door.he's my smoking buddy.hell sit beside me the whole time I'm out there.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    14 and all rescued.....but for 4 they all found their way to us.
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    1 yellow lab right now with a chocolate coming by the end of the year. My yellow likes to come outside and lay on the deck while I am herfing.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    I have an English bulldog, and he hates it! If I'm in the house or outside, he moves as far away from me as possible!.....at least I think it's the cigars!