Home General Discussion

Heartfelt order question

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
If I order two of the profiles bead tubes... Do I need to order anything else? I should be set with those right?

Comments

• Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    Lmfao!!!! I love it!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Bob Luken:

A very nice song, Bob. But ya know what?? I use both kitty litter AND Heartfelt beads - not in the same humi, though. No particular reason, that's just how things worked out.

What I really like about Heartfelt is that they're like CCom - great customer service and quality products.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    jlmarta:
    Bob Luken:

A very nice song, Bob. But ya know what?? I use both kitty litter AND Heartfelt beads - not in the same humi, though. No particular reason, that's just how things worked out.

What I really like about Heartfelt is that they're like CCom - great customer service and quality products.
    LOL I meant to/should have put "I don't use heartfelt beads" instead of "I don't like heartfelt beads". I never tried them. Went straight to KL. I'm sure they are a fine bunch of folks with a great product. I'm just goofing around. I'll see if I can edit that. LOL
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Bob Luken:
    jlmarta:
    Bob Luken:

LOL I meant to/should have put "I don't use heartfelt beads" instead of "I don't like heartfelt beads". I never tried them. Went straight to KL. I'm sure they are a fine bunch of folks with a great product. I'm just goofing around. I'll see if I can edit that. LOL

It's all good, my friend. I wasn't chastising - just plugging Dave at Heartfelt. I like litter too... :-/)
    Just placed my order. All i need to do is get some more distilled water, a spray bottle and wait for my prefilled bead tubes to come in. :)
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    LiquidChaos66:
    Just placed my order. All i need to do is get some more distilled water, a spray bottle and wait for my prefilled bead tubes to come in. :)

Sounds like you're all set, Heartfelt products are great, used them for years. How much water you going to need, kinda moist out there anyways isn't it, lol
    The3Stogies:
    LiquidChaos66:

Sounds like you're all set, Heartfelt products are great, used them for years. How much water you going to need, kinda moist out there anyways isn't it, lol

I'm gonna get a gallon and just keep it stores after Im done with it. The keep recharging as needed. Heck I can keep them sitting out in a month or so to recharge after the rain comes back. Lol