Home Non Cigar Related

photobucket issues

0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
Has anyone else had any problems with Photobucket app magically uninstalling itself from your phone?
Twice now, I've had it on my phone (I know, cause I have some pics in the mobile folder) and twice now, I've gone back later to upload a pic and the app is gone.

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    I've had it backup the same picture like 30 times.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Rain - unclick 'automatic backup'.

Tony - I use mine frequently and have not had any problems with it uninstalling itself or otherwise. It's a little confounding to figure out how to use it in the beginning but once you're past that point it should all be good.... :-/)
    Thought I did this, I'll double check though. Would be nice not to have to log back in every time I want to upload a picture. I know, I know...first world problems.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    I've turned off automatic backup several times. Still does it every so often. A couple times it has loaded photo 1 of 0 until I stopped it manually. Yes, photo 1 of 0.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Rain:
    I've had it backup the same picture like 30 times.
    Mine does this too, but autobackup is off. It just tries over and over to upload the sane 3 or 4 random pics, and then the one I actually want to upload. Also says 1 of 0...3 of 1 or some crazy number. I usually have to close the app and force stop in task manager.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    How do I resize pictures on the app? I usually use my computer but figured I should learn how to post with my phone.
    LMK if you figure this out. I just do portrait view if taking them on my phone without moving them to the computer