Home General Discussion

New arrivals.

EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
I'm smart enough to not name them off, but there are 6-7 new sticks under the "new arrivals" section of ccom that I really want to try. I know that BigShizza is only "blaaaa" about the la antiquida but have others tried others on the list? And what do you think?

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    I really liked the antiquidad
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Yeah, I just looked at them a bit ago.
    Kind of made me sick. Do we really need so many new releases?

RP has a new Decade Cameroon.
    I've been going back and forth on that one. It's a cameroon, but it's too new to bite the bullet on.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    The MF La Antiquidad is not that good? Kinda looking forward to trying a My Father Connecticut when they come in too.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    I'm looking forward to the nub cafés
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    RYJ Media Noche, MF La Antiguedad, CAO Brazilia Amazon Basin, MF Conneticut, and the RP Decade Cameroon would be the ones I have interest in trying. But nothing that is just a OMG I need to have it.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    I liked the MF Antiquidad, but thought it would be much better with some age. Put them to sleep for a while. I love the MF Connecticut that was a limited edition for one of the other big retailers. Very interested to try the new line.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    I really wanna try the amazon basin and the antiquidad! I'm a sucker for the new sticks!
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Only one that jumps out to me is the media noche
  • heels0303heels0303 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    First off, let me say that the La Antiguedad is the best cigar they have made in my opinion...I haven't had all of the cigars on the "new arrivals" list, but I can make some comments based on what we have received at the shop I work at. The NS Epoca is actually a decent medium strength cigar with good flavor, and I am not a NS fan. The Eiroa maduro in my opinion is not good at all, I didn't even smoke a quarter of it.  I don't like Rocky Patel's so I can't ever offer a review on them. I smoked two BG Meyer's last night; it has received high ratings, but I thought it was mediocre; I don't have plans to buy any more (it is medium-full strength). The EPC La Historia isn't bad, but I've had better at the same price range; it's just kind of average, not much to say about it. The Room 101 Daruma gold was a little bland to me. The Aging Room F55,  Sam Leccia Luchador, La Palina Mr. Sam, and Tatuaje Tattoo are all good cigars; not great, but I would smoke them all again from time to time. Hands down the cigar that sticks out on the list (next to the MF La Antiguedad) is the Camacho Ecuador. I smoked three back to back Friday night at work.