Home General Discussion

Herf-A-Dor Broke

Beaker38Beaker38 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 184
About a month ago i bought a orange 15 count herf-a-dor off the devil site. I was trying to open it today in preparation for a trip i am going on and the hinge snapped right off. I have not even used it once and it has already gotten broken. I believe my herf-a-dor also had a defect when i got it due to the rubber seal being to long but i thought nothing of it. Now it still works but I want to know who should i contact about this problem i have experienced? here is a couple of the photos sorry for the bad quality.

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    I'd call the devil site and ask them what you should do.
    Since they sold it to you, they might handle it themselves.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Email the devil site. I think they have a link to report a problem when you look at the order under your account. I bought an ashtray that was damaged when I got it. They sent me out a new one and return postage for the damaged one. Was pretty painless
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    I do believe they have a lifetime warrenty
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 184
    Yeah i just called and they said that they will send me out a black one due to them not having any other colors available. I just got one more question When i send it back do i have to pay for shipping?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Mine was damaged during shipping, so they reported the claim to UPS and one of their drivers picked it up at my house. If they are replacing it, they should send you a pre-paid address label to send it back. Have not done it with them, but that is standard practice.