Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Smoke My Cigars Contest!!! Winner is Drew and ???

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
Hey everyone! I couldn't help but notice that I haven't seen my name in the "I smoked a good cigar from..." thread in a while. This made me so sad, that I decided to start a contest to fix that :) Super simple. I picked a number from 1-10. Suppose I picked 6. The sixth person to post that they are smoking a cigar from me (complete with pic) and posts in this thread (so I don't miss any) will win. What will they win, you ask? A simple fiver from me AND they get to select another member that hasn't ever received cigars from me before to also receive a fiver!!! So to win, all you have to do is smoke a cigar that I sent you. It could be from a previous contest, a game, a pass, a bomb, a trade, a purchase, whatever. If I previously owned it and now you do, it will count! Previously smoked cigars will not count. You have to smoke it after the start of this contest. Again, I picked a number between 1 and 10, so don't delay! I may have picked a low number to speed this along and reward the early bird or maybe I want 10 of you to smoke up my cigars. Won't know until you smoke them! Good luck.

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I'm sure I can find 10 cigars from you. I'm gonna smoke them back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    danielzreyes:
    I'm sure I can find 10 cigars from you. I'm gonna smoke them back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back.
    I guess that is one strategy....lol. You know someone would totally sneak in the middle and snipe your win, however!!!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    i dont have 10 but i think i got 5, i think me and daniel should lock this down
    Jesus, why do I get the impression this contest might end really fast! Lol, tonight is smoke a cigar from Steve night!!!!
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    I smoked the ones you sent me. They were all too good to sit on, but great idea for a contest. I'll pretend I'm smoking that wonderful Drumstick you sent me.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Great idea for a contest and good luck to everyone who will be participating. Just hit 500 posts so just might have to do my own here soon.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    I would love to enter this contest but you have never sent me a cigar, perhaps I need to update my address with you, I'm now in Loon Lake and I would LOVE for you to send me some cigars...................................so I could enter your contest.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Ok I guess it's time to burn 1 you have sent me, I've been holding for awhile Steve, that is your name right? So thank u again Teach. image
    bandyt09:
    I would love to enter this contest but you have never sent me a cigar
    Lies! You were a victim of my Zombie Attacks a couple years ago. I remember because you were really clever with the posting. So dig up one of the cigars from THIS and smoke it!!! LOL!!!!!
    Glock1975:
    Ok I guess it's time to burn 1 you have sent me, I've been holding for awhile Steve, that is your name right? So thank u again Teach. image
    Yay! That's #1.........but I didn't pick 1. Oh well, hope you enjoy it. Next.....
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    Yay! That's #1.........but I didn't pick 1. Oh well, hope you enjoy it. Next.....
    Lol, Damn u Steve.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Been waiting to try these, so twist my arm.

• No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    I've forgotten to post 1-2 I'm sure so here's one for tonight:

SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    Lies! You were a victim of my Zombie Attacks a couple years ago. I remember because you were really clever with the posting. So dig up one of the cigars from THIS and smoke it!!! LOL!!!!!
    None of my teachers was ever as smart as you. Knowing that you're a math teacher and you picked a number between 1 - 10, I'm gonna wait until I can be the 12th poster as I am sure that's the number you have in mind.
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    Hey Tony,
    Look at what I found............................

And it has ended

#2 and #3 are in the books and the winner is........still to be determined. Hope you guys are enjoying the cigars!
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    Hey Tony,

Man, I wish I picked #4!
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    Hey Tony,

Man, I wish I picked #4!
    Me too......

On the other hand, I am really enjoying this. Thanks so much. I should probably let the #1 and #2 age a little more, what do you think, lol. Actually, I think I will burn them at the herf this weekend now that I found where I put them; it's amazing how one could "lose" cigars in a 20 count....
    bandyt09:
    it's amazing how one could "lose" cigars in a 20 count....
    Ahhh....the mystical, cavernous 20 ct. Hope I didn't make you work too hard to find it.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    bandyt09:
    I would love to enter this contest but you have never sent me a cigar, perhaps I need to update my address with you, I'm now in Loon Lake and I would LOVE for you to send me some cigars...................................so I could enter your contest.
    I'm with The Todd, even if you have, I wouldn't have the foggiest clue what they were lol
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Stupid phone stupid double post
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    No_one21:

Gotta say, the name of this cigar is the perfect description and review all in one! Thanks man I really enjoyed this smoke tonight.
    No_one21:
    No_one21:

Gotta say, the name of this cigar is the perfect description and review all in one! Thanks man I really enjoyed this smoke tonight.
    Glad you liked it. Interestingly enough, I picked some of those up locally. Apparently the store that had them exclusively wasn't moving them fast enough and sent some out to other stores. I was pleasantly surprised!
    Alrighty, Day 2 of the contest. I have a feeling this will end at some point today. Remember, the winner also gets to pick a second victim that hasn't been bombed by me before. Obviously, you probably don't know who those people are necessarily (heck, I don't even remember everyone), so an easy choice would probably be a newer guy. I doubt any vets would be dumb enough to admit to belonging in that category, even though Todd tried, unsuccessfully :)
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Ahh, today I almost grabbed a lancero you gave me a while back. I will smoke up all the sticks you have given me at the beach next week, even after the winner is picked!
    Gray4lines:
    Ahh, today I almost grabbed a lancero you gave me a while back. I will smoke up all the sticks you have given me at the beach next week, even after the winner is picked!
    Very cool. Do you still have any of the DPG lanceros left to smoke? I can't remember if I sent you other lanceros or not.
    SleevePlz:
    Gray4lines:
    Very cool. Do you still have any of the DPG lanceros left to smoke? I can't remember if I sent you other lanceros or not.
    I have the jj's natural and maduro! They have all been excellent so far. Really liked the centurion and cuban classic. Also have the nestor M ? With a 70 on the band. Almost smoked him today
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:
    Gray4lines:
    I have the jj's natural and maduro! They have all been excellent so far. Really liked the centurion and cuban classic. Also have the nestor M ? With a 70 on the band. Almost smoked him today
    Cool cool. Glock just fired up one of the Nestor Miranda 70's yesterday. Did I send you both the Dominican and Nicaraguan? I remember liking the Nicaraguan more. Figures since it was Pepin-made.
    SleevePlz:
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:
    Gray4lines:
    Cool cool. Glock just fired up one of the Nestor Miranda 70's yesterday. Did I send you both the Dominican and Nicaraguan? I remember liking the Nicaraguan more. Figures since it was Pepin-made.
    I believe just one, not sure which. I'll fire it up soon and see. Thanks again for those bombs, really cool stuff.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Alright Teach. I am intrigued to see what the number is.