Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2014 CCom Fantasy Football League **8/31/14 @9pm et**

VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
Same commish from last year----same league. Looking forward to another good season. Rules will remain generally the same. It will be a standard 12 Team ESPN league using standard scoring. We will have a Live Draft with random pick numbers. We did $25 buy in last year and I think we should keep it the same this year. The money can be deposited into my paypal account, and as in years past---winners will be paid in Cigar.com giftcards.

If we have enough interest and desire for a 16 team league, we have done that before and can again. The other 11 guys who were in last year have been Emailed and their teams are still theirs. I will give until Friday August 15th for everyone to sign up and despite the money. After that, teams will be first come first serve.

Draft dates 31st @ 9pm. Any questions please PM or post here.

6 team playoff where the two highest ranked teams get one bye week, and then play the “wild card week” winners.

12 Team LeagueTotal Prize Pool=300Champion 110Second(championship game loser) 70Third Place 40Division Winners 40B

ConfirmedVulchor, Kid, RobbyRas, RSherman, BrandonD,Pellirojo, Bombay, BigShizz, RCY, Ken Light, RobertG, No One21

Comments