Home General Discussion

Corona Madness!

avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
I'm digging the Corona vitola lately. What are your favorites? I have kept a constant supply of the Man O War PA's on hand but looking for some others. These are great in the car when I dont have a lot of time to herf.

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Love the La Palina in this size. Maduro and Diario
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    All of them.MOW PA is probably my favorite though.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    3x3, Diesel UCH, 5 Vegas Triple A, Pinolero, Signature Collection Vintage 2004 Sun Grown, Ruination, Opus X, 5 Vegas classic with about a year on them.

For slightly longer drives(6x42) there is the Ave Maria MOW, MOW Little Devil
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    I have been leaning towards the coronas also. MOW PA is probably my favorite too. I have been grabbing the Ruination, My Father, and 3x3 as well. I have some Armada coronas that I'm really looking forward to after being underwhelmed by the toro grande I had.
    CharlieHeis:
    I have been leaning towards the coronas also. MOW PA is probably my favorite too. I have been grabbing the Ruination, My Father, and 3x3 as well. I have some Armada coronas that I'm really looking forward to after being underwhelmed by the toro grande I had.
    Forgot MF and Armada. Those are good ones.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Corona's are great. Armada's are tasty in the corona size, takes a while to smoke one though, and they age well. For a good quick smoke check out the Cohiba Red Dots in the tins, about a 45 minute smoke. Smoked many of them on the way to work in the morning. Speaking of corona's, I just smoked a Padilla Miami corona that was 2 years old this afternoon, I'm on vacation. Still have a few left.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    I have some of the MOW PAs and they're great and also have some MF Coronas too which are as well. One that hasn't been mentioned yet is the Undercrown Corona Viva.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Tat Havana VI is great in a corona
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Everything should be made in a corona. I think Illusione said it right when they labeled their corona (mk) "the teaching machine" image
    Ken Light:
    Tat Havana VI is great in a corona

Wow, didn't even realize they made Coronas in the VI. Have only had the Petit Lancero in the Tat Black which is a big favorite of mine and really want to try the Corona Gorda in that too. This is a great thread and definitely have some more Coronas I need to pick up at some point now.
    ddubridge:
    CharlieHeis:
    Forgot MF and Armada. Those are good ones.

Got some of the MF Coronas with my BDay order and got an Armada Corona from Doug from the Movie Pass so looking forward to trying that one out too.
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    Ahhh information overload! Putting my list together and going to start looking for deals. So many good options here.
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    The3Stogies:
    Corona's are great. Armada's are tasty in the corona size, takes a while to smoke one though, and they age well. For a good quick smoke check out the Cohiba Red Dots in the tins, about a 45 minute smoke. Smoked many of them on the way to work in the morning. Speaking of corona's, I just smoked a Padilla Miami corona that was 2 years old this afternoon, I'm on vacation. Still have a few left.
    For the Cohiba's do you go with the Miniatures or the Pequenos?
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Bolivar petite corona!!
    Saw the 3x3 mentioned and was just curious if there is a difference between the 3x3 and 4x4 other than the tubos or are they completely different.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    jimmyv723:
    Saw the 3x3 mentioned and was just curious if there is a difference between the 3x3 and 4x4 other than the tubos or are they completely different.
    I've read they are the same.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Enjoying this right now. I absolutely love these shame I only got 2 left from a box gifted to me by Rick 3 years ago. Gotta get another one soon.imageHad this PA the other night. Been holding onto a few as well 2 years on it did it right.image
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Bolivar petite corona!!
    what this guy said! Really just about any ISOM petite corona.
  • First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
    I have been looking at coronas lately. Haven't tried many but the MOW Little Devil is nice as is the AJ fresh rolled in maduro.
    This thread made me want to fire up one of my MF LE Coronas and as you can see it was fantastic as always...

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    ehehat:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Bolivar petite corona!!
    what this guy said! Really just about any ISOM petite corona.
    Yess, this. Also, the MOW PA Maddy is the stupidest cigar ever invented
  • heels0303heels0303 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    In a corona, the La Palina Kill Bill & an aged Opus X Perfecxion #4  is up there at the top for me.
    CharlieHeis:
    jimmyv723:
    100% the same +/- the tubo. Both wonderful.
    ddubridge:
    CharlieHeis:
    jimmyv723:
    100% the same +/- the tubo. Both wonderful.

Good to know, thanks guys
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    avengethis:
    The3Stogies:
    For the Cohiba's do you go with the Miniatures or the Pequenos?

Pequenos