Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Talk about customer service!

New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
So, I was smoking a Mr. Sam by La Palina. It was plugged pretty bad. Nothing I could do, was fixing it. It was just a "Oh well, toss it" smoke. - I randomly posted about it on my Twitter/Instagram. I didn't complain about it, I was pretty much just saying I was sad that I didnt get to enjoy it.

Then this happened image

Then a week or so later, I was smoking a Camacho - Triple Maduro. This one had a tunnel so big, I could not smoke the cigar...at all. That I did complain about a little. Again Twitter/Instagram

Then this happens

Sorry FireRob...Camacho loves me, not you!

This is crazy good customer service. Both companies contacted me about the issues, not the other way around.

Comments

• matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    That is awesome!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    The power of the twitter, and good people.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Very cool. Customer service goes a long way. Some companies have no concept of what it even is.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Incredible customer service, how did they contact you?
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    They commented publicly on IG and Twitter. Straight up said - Email me here, with your address. Consider the problem resolved. That's not verbatim, but that's pretty much it.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    "Waaaa...waaaaaa...my premipremiprem...."
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    That is pretty impressive service there bud.
    Rain:
    "Waaaa...waaaaaa...my premipremiprem...."
    +1
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    New Boots:

Sorry FireRob...Camacho loves me, not you!

You can't always get the one you love, to love you back, and it really hurts. I will be happy for the two of you and wish you both the best. Pay no attention to me and the loud slobbering crying noises coming from the dark corner of the room. It's just me remembering the good times I had with my long lost love

Enjoy that Ecuador! One of my new favorites. Guess I won't have to send you any...

By the way, I am and avid fighter to stay off Twitter and Instagram but you have given the best possible reason to sign up.... Nah I'll continue avoiding it
    FireRob:
    You can't always get the one you love, to love you back, and it really hurts. I will be happy for the two of you and wish you both the best. Pay no attention to me and the loud slobbering crying noises coming from the dark corner of the room. It's just me remembering the good times I had with my long lost love

Enjoy that Ecuador! One of my new favorites. Guess I won't have to send you any...

By the way, I am and avid fighter to stay off Twitter and Instagram but you have given the best possible reason to sign up.... Nah I'll continue avoiding it
    yes yes....keep your sticks to your self.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Hahaha nice safely this did not happen to me when I complained to oliva that 50% of four boxes were plugged! But you got the luck man!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Hahaha nice safely this did not happen to me when I complained to oliva that 50% of four boxes were plugged! But you got the luck man!!
    I would have flipped, if 2 entire boxes were plugged!!!!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Now that is customer service!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    New Boots:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I would have flipped, if 2 entire boxes were plugged!!!!
    yup haven't bought a oliva since! No apology or anything! But damn tony with them mb2's
  • heels0303heels0303 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    New Boots:
    They commented publicly on IG and Twitter. Straight up said - Email me here, with your address. Consider the problem resolved. That's not verbatim, but that's pretty much it.

Outstanding, more companies out to use social media in this way instead of using it for their own interests. So this internet thing may be good in some ways, thanks Al Gore, lol.