Home Non Cigar Related

Any "Bar Rescue" fans?

YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
I've probably seen all of the past shows and I really enjoy them. John can come across as a bully, but he knows his sstuff and the "after" scenes are pretty amazing. By the way, my wife hates him.

After I win the lottery, I'm going to hire him to design a cigar bar for me!

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    YankeeMan:
    I've probably seen all of the past shows and I really enjoy them. John can come across as a bully, but he knows his sstuff and the "after" scenes are pretty amazing. By the way, my wife hates him.

After I win the lottery, I'm going to hire him to design a cigar bar for me!

You kidding.....DVR is set for every show....new or old. I am Planning a road trip later this year to visit some of his "saves" in TN, there are a bunch.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    There's one he did outside Fort Bragg, about two hours from me. At some point, I'm going to have to make a road trip.

• Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Jon Taffer seems like a really cool guy. I've seen every episode... When I go out to eat or to a bar, I always think, "What would Taffer say?" lol!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Yes it is one of my favorite shows!!I really love when they start talking about the bar science of it all.love the after shots myself!!
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Gray4lines:
    Jon Taffer seems like a really cool guy. I've seen every episode... When I go out to eat or to a bar, I always think, "What would Taffer say?" lol!

The few times I nave actually gone to a bar in the past couple of years I have had to check myself from assuming John Taffer's persona and start yelling at the employees. I love bars but dirty ones make my skin crawl.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    jd50ae:
    Gray4lines:

The few times I nave actually gone to a bar in the past couple of years I have had to check myself from assuming John Taffer's persona and start yelling at the employees. I love bars but dirty ones make my skin crawl.
    Yes, the Taffer in me always wants to reprimand and wink at employees simultaneously. ;)