Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Newby to Newby Bomb.

First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
Got a bomb in my mail box yesterday. One of these days I will figure how to post pics like the rest of you guys. Until then I will use text. In the bomb was Padron, Cohiba, Ashton, Diesel, CAO, and Pueolo. Wow!!The bomb was sent by, jbohon thats Jay and Tara in Calfornia. We had another newby to newby deal going and the sticks were unexpected. Both of us are USMC vets so we dealt without a sponsor. All I can say at this point is "counter battery fire targeted, release weaons"

Comments

• jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    I knew we should have blacked out the return address. Now I'm going to have to move. Have pity on my poor mailbox!

Enjoy the sticks brother! I am looking forward to reading the book!

• jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    First Warrior:
    Got a bomb in my mail box yesterday. One of these days I will figure how to post pics like the rest of you guys. Until then I will use text. In the bomb was Padron, Cohiba, Ashton, Diesel, CAO, and Pueolo. Wow!!The bomb was sent by, jbohon thats Jay and Tara in Calfornia. We had another newby to newby deal going and the sticks were unexpected. Both of us are USMC vets so we dealt without a sponsor. All I can say at this point is "counter battery fire targeted, release weaons"

...ahm.....what is a weaon?
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Keep your weaons to to yourself.Wait, there is a book? I'm telling you guys...Marines CAN NOT WRITE! ;)
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Rain:
    Keep your weaons to to yourself.Wait, there is a book? I'm telling you guys...Marines CAN NOT WRITE! ;)

Never knew a Doc that could right either.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Well that's obviously why we type or find a nurse. Only real Docs can get away with scribbling on scrip pads.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    weaons of MD in the air. I like it
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Wonder how one noob got another noob's address? Hmmmmmm. Very nice
  • First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
    jd50ae:
    Rain:

What do you call a Marine with an IQ of 90? A Platoon because they can't spell the word weapon but they sure can make their weapon talk.
    Rain:

my wife keeps telling me that too...

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    I love the newb on newb violence
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    CharlieHeis:
    I love the newb on newb violence
    +1 Newb destruction is AWESOME!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    An adult needs to step in and stop this. It's just cruel.
    Chemnitz:
    An adult needs to step in and stop this. It's just cruel.

Wait, there are adults here? awww maaannn...

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Newb violence. I love it
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Great job, and some awesome cigars there. You guys just started shooting, gotta love that attitude. I use Photobucket for posting pics, because it's pretty easy. Upload them, re-size if you want, save them, then click the copy and just paste in your post.
    First Warrior:
    jd50ae:
    Rain:

What do you call a Marine with an IQ of 90? A Platoon because they can't spell the word weapon but they sure can make their weapon talk.

I thought my wife was going to pee her pants when I read this to her. She could barely stand she was laughing so hard.