Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

crowned by the king.

0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
So kingjk says he'll send me a Leccia White to try.
Silly me believes him and says ok.
Not only does he not send just one, but sends a few other goodies along with them.
Not playing fair. So now, it becomes a moral imperative to correct this.

Thank you good sir, it is most appreciated.

Comments

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    You believed him, can't believe anyone around here I believe, are those Leccia White's good?
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Great hit!

The3Stogies:
    are those Leccia White's good?

Smoking one right now and it is delicious! It has a Cameroon wrapper. To me it tastes like a stronger Hemingway.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Those are real good! Well done Jimmy!! Enjoy Tony!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice Jimmy, very nice!!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Think before you act ...... Maybe I booby trapped the package and in your return fire may strike an innocent victim........ So you just gotta ask yourself.... Do you feel lucky punk???? Lol enjoy the sticks my brother and no return fire is needed ..... Im always happy to lay a few sticks to a brother.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    kingjk729:
    Think before you act ...... Maybe I booby trapped the package and in your return fire may strike an innocent victim........ So you just gotta ask yourself.... Do you feel lucky punk???? Lol enjoy the sticks my brother and no return fire is needed ..... Im always happy to lay a few sticks to a brother.
    Just remember, I'm sure there are many, many fine gentlemen that would be so kind as to throw you under the bus and confirm the addy I just received with your package.
    So yes, I do feel pretty lucky. ROFL!

I know no return fire is needed, but ya'll know me. It is a moral imperative.
    So when you least expect it, expect it. LOL!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    0patience:
    kingjk729:
    Just remember, I'm sure there are many, many fine gentlemen that would be so kind as to throw you under the bus and confirm the addy I just received with your package.

Who would dare throw the King under the bus ????? Oh wait everyone here has my back ........ Waaaaaaaaaay back ....... With BOTL'S like everyone here who needs enemies!!!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    kingjk729:
    0patience:
    kingjk729:

Who would dare throw the King under the bus ????? Oh wait everyone here has my back ........ Waaaaaaaaaay back ....... With BOTL'S like everyone here who needs enemies!!!

Getting your address was one of the first things I did when I got back. Then I played dumb about not knowing if you were back in the area too so the BDay Bomb I sent would be a surprise haha.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Love the whites...I'm sure the lunchadors are good as well. Nice bomb*!