Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I think I received a package in error from kingjk729

james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
Hi Jim,

I don't think I'm part of any current pass/contest, etc. Let me know who I should forward this to and I can get it out tomorrow if that's okay.

Let me know man, thanks.

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    I pity the fool who signed up for the month of August in the birthday bombings ........ Happy birthday fool ..... Now get some pictures up!!!
    Trident:
    Hey Everyone...So, I was sitting at the B&M yesterday and talking to a few different forum BOTLs and I had this idea...Let's combine two things that everyone loves...Destroying someone and also Birthdays!

So here is how it works...

1. I will start the game off by bombing the person who signs up for January. He then needs to bomb the person who is in February, the February birthday bombs the March birthday and so on and so forth.
    2. You need to send your bomb so the person receives it the first business day of their month. This gives them an entire month to plan the demise of the next birthday.
    3. I will not set a limit as to what you can do, but remember do onto others what true BOTLs have done to you.
    4. Remember this game is in good spirits, and supposed to be a lot of fun, so please stay within that.
    5. After you sign up please PM me your address so I can compile a master list. Also, please PM if there are any restrictions (like no alcohol, or no tobacco, etc...)

Alright, lets have some fun...everyone ready?

Trident

2013 December--SleevePlz
    1. January--C-Love
    2. February--RobertGreen
    3. March--DADDYIRISH
    4. April--TheHilk
    5. May--Echambers
    6. June--ChuckN
    7. July--kingjk729
    8. August--James40
    9. September--OneStrangeOne
    10. October--WaltBasil
    11. November--Rain
    12. December--danielruas

You do not have to tell me the date of your birthday...Only sign up for the month...Lets see some names!

This is the best part about this is that everyone forgets and then is like "I think I got a package that was meant for someone else"
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Lmao... Was going to say, nice try haha.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Haha... Awesome. Happy bday James!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Happy Birthday James!!!! Great job! Hopefully it will put a smile on your face!
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    james40:
    Hi Jim,

I don't think I'm part of any current pass/contest, etc. Let me know who I should forward this to and I can get it out tomorrow if that's okay.

Let me know man, thanks.
    Oh this is just beautiful!!! Made my night!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I sincerely thought this was sent in error. The guys at work begged me to unwrap the bottle and open the cigars but I kept telling them, "I can't. This is not mine!".

Jim, I can't Thank You enough sir. You have no idea how the timing of this landed, since it landed on my bday (probably timed perfect by you) and personal issues lately, affected me. At a time when I needed a huge pick-me up, this landed. It's very much appreciated and it provided me motivation when I thought I had none left. If you're ever out here, please let me know. I will roll the red carpet out.

• ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    This is too good! Happy birthday James! Absolutely fantastic hit, Jim!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    WOW!!! Nicely done Jimmy!! Ya know James, you can hit a lot of us up to bounce ideas off of.... We are a close knit group. I'm glad your spirits were brightened.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    simply amazing! hope you had a wonderful Birthday!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Happy Birthday James. Hope everything is alright. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Happy B-Day, that is a world class hit right there wow.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Hell of a hit from Jim and he's good like that. Happy Birthday.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Your birthday was yesterday? You have the same Bday as Dennis. The three of us should hold hands and hang out at the mall
    Hey James glad I could supply a little pick me up for you ......... As our fellow brothers have mentioned this is a tight knit community and we are all here to lend an ear or whatever we can. As for the hit landing on your birthday I think it was maybe someone looking out for you pulling some strings.... I sent 3 packages out on Saturday around 2pm one to Luke in auburn not far from me here in by and the other two went to the left coast ..... Oregon and cali just usps priority ...... I was floored that the left coasters got their packages on Monday. None the less enjoy my brother!
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    Happy belated birthday. Buffalo trace is a great drink. Nice hit everyone
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Thanks for the bday wishes. I almost bought some Buffalo Trace the other night but opted for something else. I hate burdening others with my problems. Thanks again Jim.
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Fantastic birthday hit! let us know if there is anything that we can do.