Home General Discussion

anyone around this friday?

jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
Roman and I are herfing in SF.

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I think I can make it.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    ill be at casa's friday, cant make it
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jliu:
    San Felipe? Maybe
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    jliu:
    SF? San Francisco? If so, where at?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Oh crap. I thought SF meant Schaaf's Fouse. I also assumed Jiunn couldn't spell house. Sorry, looks like I'm out :(
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    hahah you sumamabitches.
    I'm thinking The Occidental Cigar Club. http://www.occidentalcigarclub.com/ let me know if anyone is seriously interested and I'll PM details
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    I'll be there...in a couple of weeks. Heading down for my sweet's 25 high school reunion.
    Echambers:
    I'll be there...in a couple of weeks. Heading down for my sweet's 25 high school reunion.
    Right on man. Let me know. Staying in walnut creek? If so ill be really close to you
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    gonna steal your thunder
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I may have a job out in San Fernando, 2monthsago. I'll try to stop by
    jliu:
    Echambers:
    Right on man. Let me know. Staying in walnut creek? If so ill be really close to you
    I am staying in walnut creek. Not sure the schedule yet because it is really about my sweet. I'll let you know what the schedule is like when it gets closer. Would be great to get together. She did promise we'd have time to make it to the cigar store/bar in walnut creek so perhaps we could meet there?
    jliu:
    Echambers:
    I am staying in walnut creek. Not sure the schedule yet because it is really about my sweet. I'll let you know what the schedule is like when it gets closer. Would be great to get together. She did promise we'd have time to make it to the cigar store/bar in walnut creek so perhaps we could meet there?
    Echambers:
    jliu:
    Echambers:
    yea for sure. i go to the bnm around walnut creek every week or so.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    If youre around, come on by. Starting off with yamqzaki 18 and opus shark 2010
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Guess i should have planned a quick trip to see my brother in San Fran and hooked up with 2 amazing botl's. My loss...sure u enjoyed yourself my friends! Need pix or it didnt happen! ;)
    bearb:
    Guess i should have planned a quick trip to see my brother in San Fran and hooked up with 2 amazing botl's. My loss...sure u enjoyed yourself my friends! Need pix or it didnt happen! ;)
    roman and I were talking about you at the herf. We wish you could have joined us dude.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    jliu:
    bearb:
    roman and I were talking about you at the herf. We wish you could have joined us dude.
    That makes 3 of us then. :( Another time my friend...perhaps Chicago III?
    bearb:
    jliu:
    bearb:
    That makes 3 of us then. :( Another time my friend...perhaps Chicago III?
    chicago III. you bet!