Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sconie Bombs!

ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
Duck and cover cheese heads!

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I sampled some cheese at Hyvee the other day and I sh!t you not it had the flavor of a dirty foot. It was the most awful thing in the world and not only did i spit it out but I grab a paper towel and a can off the shelf and started licking it to get the taste out. I just stick to Gouda mostly.
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    I'll have to remember that Jake! The only Master Cheesemakers in North America that make Limburger are located in my town. It's one of those cheeses you'll likely only try once...if you can get past the smell! The same company makes a world champion baby Swiss too though.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I do like Swiss and other cheese. That one was just so awful to me. I like sampling the variety. Our Hyvee has a huge cheese Department now and it is pretty cool. We often just go with the Smoked Gouda though since we both really enjoy it. The alcohol department is almost half the size of the old store. We like to do the cheese with a good sparkling Moscato. You beer lovers would love the selection. Think I need to pick up and try Dragons Milk next visit.

Didn't mean to derail. Just reminded me of that cheese. So this is either a unique cheese bomb, a hit on Packers fans, or destruction to Wisconsin.