Home General Discussion

New AJ Smokes

WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
I see ccom has the New World. Looks interesting, and I've never been disappointed by an AJ smoke. So I just requested a 5 pack to try. Get to it form the main page - listed under new. Love me some Ometepe.

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Let's do a split of your five pack. Where and when are we meeting for the exchange? If I recall, you said when it got warmer...Oh, and I need a job. Thanks.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    WaltBasil:
    I see ccom has the New World. Looks interesting, and I've never been disappointed by an AJ smoke. So I just requested a 5 pack to try. Get to it form the main page - listed under new. Love me some Ometepe.

You won't be disappointed. Not a typical AJ kick in the gut stick, but a lot of spice and flavor. I bought a fiver and smoked one 2 days off the truck. Will try one again in a month or so to see if I would buy a box. Not sold on them yet, but for under $6 it is a good cigar.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    They do look great. There's just so much new stuff out there I want to try but this one is definitely high on the list. Really considering thinning out my pipe collection a bit to get some more cigar funds. Already have a good amount of pipe tobacco and want to stock up as much as I can with cigars because who knows what will happen with the FDA crap.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Rain:
    Let's do a split of your five pack. Where and when are we meeting for the exchange? If I recall, you said when it got warmer...Oh, and I need a job. Thanks.
    If I recall correctly, and I do, it's a rainy birthday in November.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    rsherman24:
    WaltBasil:

You won't be disappointed. Not a typical AJ kick in the gut stick, but a lot of spice and flavor. I bought a fiver and smoked one 2 days off the truck. Will try one again in a month or so to see if I would buy a box. Not sold on them yet, but for under $6 it is a good cigar.
    Careful Sherm. That's how I got a box of those Camacho Ecuadors. Let me try a 5-pack of them I says to Tim. Next thing you know... BAM. I'm ordering a box.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    WaltBasil:
    rsherman24:
    WaltBasil:

Careful Sherm. That's how I got a box of those Camacho Ecuadors. Let me try a 5-pack of them I says to Tim. Next thing you know... BAM. I'm ordering a box.

Yep. And when I smoke that Ecuador with that bottle of bourbon you sent, may be an owner this weekend myself.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Rain:
    I guess I can cancel that bomb to Rain's house