Home General Discussion

So there I am, casually hanging out in a cigar bar

2»

Comments

• TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Unicorn:
    It might've had something to do with the guy taking our picture who looked like an Italian mobster.
    who had an english accent
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Unicorn:
    . 3. I think I need to lift more often if biceps are more impressive than tight black dresses and super high heels! Noah, hook me up with your lifting program.
    Umm no! The hot blond in the tight black dress and super high heels wins every time! But then again this picture was taken in San Fransico??? So the surrounding men may have been more interested in the cue ball about to bust the seams in his tiny pink "coral" shirt, who knows really in that part of the country what they liked better.
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Jilu has a wonderfully sinister look on his face.... i wonder whats running through that mind....

Aj
    I think we might have a better clue of what was on his mind if we knew where his other hand was when this picture was taken
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Unicorn:
    It might've had something to do with the guy taking our picture who looked like an Italian mobster.

What?? Because we're Italian we're all mobsters?? Hmmmmm. Sounds like profiling to me..... ??
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    FireRob:
    I think we might have a better clue of what was on his mind if we knew where his other hand was when this picture was taken
    ROTFLMMFAO! Oh how the rumors begin to fly!

Aj
  • UnicornUnicorn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    You people are my kind of people. Awesomeness!
    they all talk like this over the forums...but when you meet them in person they are the most kindest and gentlest people and dont forget most generous people, you will ever meet in your life. Jiun and myself exclusde. we are downright A$$hole$
    You must've been on your very best behavior then Roman. You were amazing. :)
    Unicorn:
    Roman. You were amazing. :)
    You lucky SOB!!!

I bet it was cause you had the help of June Bugs missing hand and she thought you were all over her like an octopus... Yea that is what I am going to keep thinking. Either way, right on Bro!
    You don't need luck when you have charm.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    FireRob:
    Unicorn:
    You lucky SOB!!!

I bet it was cause you had the help of June Bugs missing hand and she thought you were all over her like an octopus... Yea that is what I am going to keep thinking. Either way, right on Bro!

He used his "I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany" line too. That always makes em weak in the knees.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    jimmyv723:
    FireRob:
    Unicorn:
    You lucky SOB!!!

He used his "I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany" line too. That always makes em weak in the knees.
    I distinctly remember him showing her pictures of his "white whale." I averted my eyes.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Trident:
    Jiun and myself exclusde. we are downright A$$hole$
    I'm with these guys
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Jilu has a wonderfully sinister look on his face.... i wonder whats running through that mind....

Aj
    "Where's the men's room? I have to poop!"
    Puff_Dougie:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    LOL.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok that one was very funny!!! And prob way more true then my guess. I'd bet they did not talk about that topic of cigars that night
    FireRob:
    Puff_Dougie:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    LOL.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok that one was very funny!!! And prob way more true then my guess. I'd bet they did not talk about that topic of cigars that night

He's currently writing a sequel to the book "Everyone Poops" which will be titled "Everyone Poops... Especially After a Cigar".
    Perhaps because I am an elegant woman, this does seem not apply to me. Ok, that's bullshit. I'm guessing I just haven't had enough yet.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Unicorn:
    Ok here's the chick's input: 1. The shirt was more of a coral than pink. Had orangey undertones, therefore totally manly. 2. Noah could wear sparkles and still pull it off. Especially in San Francisco. 3. I think I need to lift more often if biceps are more impressive than tight black dresses and super high heels! Noah, hook me up with your lifting program.
    Massive biceps are nice...but a tight black dress and high heels win every time in my book! Wait..jiun was wearing black...who had on the heels?
    Was definitely me. 6'2" in them.
    Unicorn:

So you can put up with our crap and you like cigars, football, baking AND you're tall... Yup, Total Package fellas.
    jimmyv723:
    Unicorn:

So you can put up with our crap and you like cigars, football, baking AND you're tall... Yup, Total Package fellas.

I didn't pick my own forum name. :) I also like dirty jokes, action movies, and whiskey cocktails. In other words, fun stuff.
    Has Noah or anyone else explained the "Unicorn" and how we use it in reference to cigars? Not like it's hard to figure out...
    I think he called it awhile whale somewhere in this thread
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Unicorn:
    I also like dirty jokes
    Well then....................This one time at Equine camp, a white horse fell in the mud...................Yeah, that's about as dirty as I get :)
    FireRob:
    Has Noah or anyone else explained the "Unicorn" and how we use it in reference to cigars? Not like it's hard to figure out...
    Noah says white whale. So unicorn is interchangeable. Ok!
    I'm pretty sure he was referring to something else, but maybe it was a cigar
    Trident:
    I'm pretty sure he was referring to something else, but maybe it was a cigar
    That was what I assumed but silly me. So yea I guess white whale and unicorn are interchangeable