Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ooh, this is gonna sting...

jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438

Incoming!!

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Man I hope one of them is for FireRob
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Look out! Ha! Can't wait to see the damage.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    rsherman24:
    WTH man? I have never done a thing to you except accept your cigars and Bears insults
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    WTH man? I have never done a thing to you except accept your cigars and Bears insults

Just want to see a good brother get some cigars. Sheesh. Sensitive
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:

Sorry man. I am a little on edge right now. I keep tracking a package I sent that could/should have landed today and tracking hasn't showed it's moved at all since Monday.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:

Sorry man. I am a little on edge right now. I keep tracking a package I sent that could/should have landed today and tracking hasn't showed it's moved at all since Monday.
    I know this feeling, time to call your local PO.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Love seeing those long numbers......good on you Jay.
    Patrickbrick:
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:

I know this feeling, time to call your local PO.
    LOL I know you do!

Jbo. I like the hitting!
  • jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    I love watching this! 3 mailboxes scheduled for destruction tomorrow. Hide from the mailman!
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    3 mailboxes need to be reinforced. Who though remains to be seen. Get some!
    one down, two to go!
    jbohon:
    one down, two to go!
    You son of a gun!

I am working today but when I get home tomorrow I'll post the damage. Thank you man!
    FireRob:
    jbohon:
    one down, two to go!
    You son of a gun!

I am working today but when I get home tomorrow I'll post the damage. Thank you man!

I love it when FireRob gets hit. Nice work
    Jay, make sure your Bio is up todate! Time to think about adding a wish list.

Tell me something, I notice you don't have one Camacho listed in the likes, is that because you and the wife haven't found one you liked or cause y'all haven't tried any yet? No particular reason I ask, just being nosey is all.
    FireRob:

Tell me something, I notice you don't have one Camacho listed in the likes, is that because you and the wife haven't found one you liked or cause y'all haven't tried any yet? No particular reason I ask, just being nosey is all.
    Remember that there is no need to retaliate here. I didn't throw you under the bus, your fellow BOTL's did! Don't shoot the messenger! Go get them, not me!

And the reason the Camacho isn't listed is that we've never tried one. Once again, NO NEED TO SEND ANY!

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    jbohon:
    FireRob:

Remember that there is no need to retaliate here. I didn't throw you under the bus, your fellow BOTL's did! Don't shoot the messenger! Go get them, not me!

And the reason the Camacho isn't listed is that we've never tried one. Once again, NO NEED TO SEND ANY!

I told him I never had one either (maybe a Triple Maduro a couple years ago but couldn't remember) and look what he did to me. Get him Rob bahahaha
    jimmyv723:
    jbohon:
    FireRob:

I told him I never had one either (maybe a Triple Maduro a couple years ago but couldn't remember) and look what he did to me. Get him Rob bahahaha
    No Rob, don't get me. That would lead to me having to get you, and then you getting me, it's a viscous cycle that we just don't need to start. Think about who may have thrown you under the bus and then get them!

jbohon:
    jimmyv723:
    jbohon:
    FireRob:

No Rob, don't get me. That would lead to me having to get you, and then you getting me, it's a viscous cycle that we just don't need to start. Think about who may have thrown you under the bus and then get them!

Ok. But what if I have already "gotten" them and still feel the urge to lash out? Hardly seems fair to hit them twice. I had this conversation with another BOTL recently, but the viscous cycle has to end with someone and it might as well be you who ends it. But no worries, I won't get you. Thanks for driving the bus and to the SOB's who pushed me in front of it.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Buses are cool.
    Round one complete.

Reloading...

• UnicornUnicorn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    You guys have so much fun with this! I love it!