Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

JD Always Rights His Wrongs

FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
JD sent me a cigar bomb a short while back at the start of his mad bomber run. Great selection of sticks but deep down in side I was a bit disappointed, I did not get one of his Key Lime candys I had seen in many of his previous packages.(I like keylime pie) I joked about it once and I guess JD took it to heart and sent me this.(when will we ever learn not to say our likes on this site???)

photo IMG_4233.jpg Like JD, I am a fan of many of the Cinco Vegas and he knows it, then he filled the mug with lots of candy!!! That Keylime one is fantastic! THANK YOU buddy!

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    That's awesome! JD is a stand up BOTL! Very handsome mug!
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Haha. JD rocks the rock candy! And I don't like nuthin'.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Bob Luken:
    Wait... so that means you don't want everyone to send you "nuthin'"... which means everyone should send you sumthin'???
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Puff_Dougie:
    Bob Luken:
    Wait... so that means you don't want everyone to send you "nuthin'"... which means everyone should send you sumthin'???
    i'm confused now,............thanks a lot. I thought it was bad before but now it's badder than then. Before. When it was just bad.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Nice mug, looks pretty big. That's the Classic band, one of my favorites. Filled with candy too, how sweet. JD wants us to think he's grumpy but he keeps throwing those sweets around.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    The3Stogies:
    . JD wants us to think he's grumpy but he keeps throwing those sweets around.
    You got that right, he is a big Ol' softy at heart!
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    FireRob:
    The3Stogies:

I have a soft spot for abandoned and abused dogs but never for humans. I think part of the reason I have such a sleep problem is because I forgot to send candy and the only way to fix it was to hit you again :)
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    jd50ae:
    FireRob:
    The3Stogies:

I have a soft spot for abandoned and abused dogs but never for humans. I think part of the reason I have such a sleep problem is because I forgot to send candy and the only way to fix it was to hit you again :)
    Well my friend, I hope you sleep good tonight! You deserve and have earned a good nights rest. I am so glad you sent the candy cause they are as good as I thought they would be.