Home General Discussion

Hello Forum Members

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
It's been a while, but I'm fully capable of participating in the forum again. I would like to apologize for my absence. But every now and again my opportunities to post were limited based on life's curve balls. At any rate some of you have kept in contact and I really appreciate it. Morgan, Jiunn Bugg :), Shizz, Glock, Toombes and Roman to name a few, thanks for keeping me abreast of things in the forum and up to date with new releases :). I have been lurking and posting some what, but not at the rate that some of you know me for. Trust me, everyone will see again. Happy to have the chance to fit in again. Where is Catfish Nuggets and Ricky(Rhamlin)? And to you new BOTL's and SOTL's welcome to the forum and I can't wait to get to know you all. ??=??

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Welcome back, Rick. Missed you round these parts.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    wwhwang:

Thanks Wayne, feels good to be here. How is everything and what's good that you've been smoking up North :)?

• Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Nice to see you back!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Welcome back Rick and thank you for the text today!
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    Welcome back Rick! ya'll newbees are screwed! Sheriffs back in town!

Aj
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    good to see you round these parts again.
    Amos Umwhat:
    Nice to see you back!

Thank you Sir, how have you been? Did you ever find that cigar from Germany?

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    RCY Cigars:
    wwhwang:

Thanks Wayne, feels good to be here. How is everything and what's good that you've been smoking up North :)?

Smoking the usual AJ and DPG stuff for the moment, though I found out recently that I seem to like Casa Magna and the Quesada lines as well. Just got a box of isom Hoyo de Monterrey recently and my final purchase for a while (isom LGCs) is coming in soon. Been hunting for a box of those for 3 years now. By the way, what's your addy?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Welcome back! And Toombes to you for being away for so long!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    what's up RCY! glad to see you're back; i hope that you're doing well.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Well, hello there, young man. It's good to hear you'll be around a little more now. This oldfart's been missing you.... ??
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Glad you're back, Mr. Young.
  • UnicornUnicorn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    Your tag line has me spooked. I would really like to live a long life. Glad you are back!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Welcome back and was gone for a couple years myself. Definitely great to be back and nice to see some other regulars from back in the day coming back as well.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Unicorn:
    Your tag line has me spooked. I would really like to live a long life. Glad you are back!
    Told ya!

And welcome back RCY!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    RCY Cigars:
    It's been a while, but I'm fully capable of participating in the forum again. I would like to apologize for my absence. But every now and again my opportunities to post were limited based on life's curve balls. At any rate some of you have kept in contact and I really appreciate it. Morgan, Jiunn Bugg :), Shizz, Glock, Toombes and Roman to name a few, thanks for keeping me abreast of things in the forum and up to date with new releases :). I have been lurking and posting some what, but not at the rate that some of you know me for. Trust me, everyone will see again. Happy to have the chance to fit in again. Where is Catfish Nuggets and Ricky(Rhamlin)? And to you new BOTL's and SOTL's welcome to the forum and I can't wait to get to know you all. ??=??
    My YG brother, you're alive and well. Now where did I put that "He don't answer my texts no more" package? I'll find out soon enough. What's in it you ask? Great question. I'll let you see good yourself.....
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Nice to meet you as one of the new guys.
    RCY Cigars:
    Amos Umwhat:
    Nice to see you back!

Thank you Sir, how have you been? Did you ever find that cigar from Germany?

No, I don't think it exists anymore. Ah well, so many others....;)
    Unicorn:
    I'm quite sure he didn't know about you, but, we'll all do our best to see to your continued existence.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Roderick. Miss ya. Love ya. Hope all is well.

Signed,

Dennis
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    you never answered my question. i know you do manis. do you manscape?
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Nice to see you Rick. I've been absent a little bit here too. Life has gotten in the way for me too. I have too much going on. Ready to settle back down. I hope you have been well.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Nice to hear from you Rick....Glad you are ok....
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Brother Rick, always great see you posting!!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Rick! Missed you brother. I've been absent a lot myself lately. Been wanting to be more active but I keep getting side tracked by life's little ups and downs. Glad your doing ok!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Welcome back, I think we all go from time to time, but we always come back,,,,,, for more.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice!!!!!, Good to have ya back!!!;-)
  • e6specialke6specialk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    Welcome Back! I've recently returned myself.
    I'm so privilege to know you all. Always a great response from family, I should have known :). Thank you all for the welcome back. I wouldn't say I'm the sheriff, but yeah ??=?? some will be getting incoming mail. Wayne, I'll send you my addy, you know how I operate, lol. Todd, I must have deleted it by accident. I answer all texts and calls brother. So I apologize and we both know you have my addy. You don't have to throw darts at me in the forum to get my attention. Heck Morgan did that and I'm still thinking on how to bring him back down to earth :).
    As always, my posts and statements some time rub people the wrong way. I don't know how, because I'm the most friendliest guy here. So with saying that, welcome to the forum Unicorn. My remarks were not meant for you. But a quote from a friend about unicorn cigars. Glad your here, and no one here would wish that on you??. Well I guess I said enough. Wait, where are the Brett's :) and thank you Kuzi, Greg and Mike for blessing my thread. Always kudos when anyone does. Finally, Ricky you will have mail and Jiunn Bugg no I do not. BWAHAHAHAHA!
    dennisking:
    Roderick. Miss ya. Love ya. Hope all is well.

Signed,

Dennis

Some people you have to address personally when they call you by your true name :). Hello Mr. Dennis, the coolest under pressure driver I know. I still miss your blog ??