Home Ratings & Reviews

New releases

BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
I'd like to try....
LFD 1994
Ortega Serie D Black
Quesada Oktoberfest Krone
Nat Sherman Joel Sherman 75th Anniversary
So many to try so little $$ and time... Anyone try one of these, please report back! Thanks

Comments

• ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    I just noticed the the LFD 1994 at my B&M a few hours ago. You want me to pick you up some?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    The D is very very good, will be in my top list. Not a dpg like blend really, but has some kick. Just a damn good cigar Shizz.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Bigshizza:
    I'd like to try....
    LFD 1994
    Ortega Serie D Black
    Quesada Oktoberfest Krone
    Nat Sherman Joel Sherman 75th Anniversary
    So many to try so little $$ and time... Anyone try one of these, please report back! Thanks
    I'll take care of some of this list for you Jim...no worries.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Take the D off ya list Shizz....I got you!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    if you have not had the Room 101 The big Payback then you should add that to the list too.
    just sayin.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    kuzi16:
    if you have not had the Room 101 The big Payback then you should add that to the list too.
    just sayin.
    Except that i am not a fan of the back story to that cigar. Matt, Tom and Christian used to be such great friends. :(
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    bearb:
    kuzi16:
    just sayin.
    Except that i am not a fan of the back story to that cigar. Matt, Tom and Christian used to be such great friends. :(
    I admit to not knowing much of that backstory, but on a similar note the backstory of the cigar (any cigar) always seems to make it a better smoke for me. I know it's just a mental thing but if I know the backstory and really dig it, even if it's a personal backstory from the BORK sending me the cigar, I always seem to enjoy the stick that much more.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    i have a LFD for you, i will send it with the tat mexican i have for you
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Trident:
    Was just in here to ask Jim if he got the 1994 yet cause I picked up two last night. My B&M guy ordered 24 box's at the Vegas show last month and has these in stock now.
    FireRob:
    Trident:
    Was just in here to ask Jim if he got the 1994 yet cause I picked up two last night. My B&M guy ordered 24 box's at the Vegas show last month and has these in stock now.
    damn Rob, just... Damn.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    90+ Irishman:
    FireRob:
    Trident:
    damn Rob, just... Damn.
    That is what I told my B&M guy. He said he really liked them and made a big order.

Brett are you saying you want to try some of these???
    FireRob:
    90+ Irishman:
    FireRob:
    Trident:
    damn Rob, just... Damn.
    That is what I told my B&M guy. He said he really liked them and made a big order.

Brett are you saying you want to try some of these???
    Nope no interest at all, I hate LFD almost as much as I hate anything from MF etc. but thanks for thinking of me :)