Home Cigar 101

Winedor / Coolidor fans...

matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
I have seen on here that some use a battery operated fan the goes off ats set interval, meaning not running constantly. I have looked and looked and I cannot find the thread that mentions these. Anyone have one and what are they using?

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    It's the oust fans...they no longer make them I think. I just use computer fans and a timer
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    You can buy the oust fans on Amazon but they are $20 a piece. You could get a computer power supply with a couple computer fans and just plug the power supply into a timer.
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    avengethis:
    You can buy the oust fans on Amazon but they are $20 a piece. You could get a computer power supply with a couple computer fans and just plug the power supply into a timer.
    Yea I could do that but that means more wiring. I can do but don't care to. Already have to wire up the LED lights on the door. Guess it would not be too bad. Just thought I could go easier with the battery one.
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    Yeah but then you don't have to keep an eye on batteries running out and not circulating air.
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    This is just insurance really. I have a dual zone unit and I have take the middle barrier out and have made it one. There are 2 internal fans and my hygroscopic are fairly steady across three zones. Who knows. I may get a wild hair and jus do it. We will see.