Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Calling My Shots

2»

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Nice Chem and Ash! Glad to hear, love seeing Rick get all riled up and prissy :P
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Ok-ok-ok-ok.... He done did it, climbed out of his hole and lobbed a few in my direction. There was no conversations that led up to this....we can only blame the wild hair that must've tunneled up the wrong orifice. Damn Brett.... Thanks so much for the great selection of aged goodness, much appreciated. The note was very nice as well. Ya know I'm going to have to let you marinate for awhile like a buried tub of Kim Chee!!
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Now that dropping a bomb.
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Daaaaaaamn!!!!!
    Glad they got their safe and hope you enjoy Jim, simply felt like it was time fore to repay some of the generosity that you always show me ;)
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Good job pony tail.......
    firetruckguy:
    that seems like a nice compliment wrapped up in an insult lol. Thanks brother, just remember I'm hitting you again when we Herf next so watch to pony tail comments or it'll just get worse. I remember something about you needing a new aging humidor.... HINT HINT everyone, FTG needs a new small aging humidor ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    that seems like a nice compliment wrapped up in an insult lol. Thanks brother, just remember I'm hitting you again when we Herf next so watch to pony tail comments or it'll just get worse. I remember something about you needing a new aging humidor.... HINT HINT everyone, FTG needs a new small aging humidor ;)
    Be good or Ill give Ceal your baseball card stash again......
    firetruckguy:
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    Good luck finding it this time, I hid those bastards well after he got into them and destroyed some of my Michael Jordan cards....
    Remember everyone, the moral of this story is that FTG Brett needs a new small aging humi... Hint hint wink wink.
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    Good luck finding it this time, I hid those bastards well after he got into them and destroyed some of my Michael Jordan cards....
    Remember everyone, the moral of this story is that FTG Brett needs a new small aging humi... Hint hint wink wink.
    FTG DOSE NOT need a new aging humi, the one he has is plumb full. My little pony best keep his yapper shut......
    firetruckguy:
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    FTG DOSE NOT need a new aging humi, the one he has is plumb full. My little pony best keep his yapper shut......
    Key word here is that his aging humi is full and he keeps getting stuff that goes in it so I think it's time to get a new one.