Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Finally...

ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
I felt like the red-headed step child until today! Finally, finally I get a welcome from Vance! Seriously though, I appreciate it! I've been admiring your creativity since I got here and was hoping it was just a matter of time. You were already on my list and now you'll wind up with a little somethin extra. By the way, anyone able to share Twistedstem's addy? It's buried under a pile of week old Mac n cheese... image

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    PM coming to you. Awesome work Vance!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    I cheated, I asked if I could send some specific bands and get a custom ordered bookmark in exchange for some cigars. In doing so I got the best bookmark on Ccom! It's all Mike Ditka bands and Vance said it's the only two sided one he has made (at least at the time it was, but I know I got the first two sided bookmark)

Good job Vance and way to make Eric sweat it out a little.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    ejgorman:
    I felt like the red-headed step child until today! Finally, finally I get a welcome from Vance! Seriously though, I appreciate it! I've been admiring your creativity since I got here and was hoping it was just a matter of time. You were already on my list and now you'll wind up with a little somethin extra. By the way, anyone able to share Twistedstem's addy? It's buried under a pile of week old Mac n cheese... image
    Kinda funny you address eluded me for quite sometime!! I am really glad you like it!!!