Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Outta the blue

ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
Guess I've been thrown under the bus again...
Checked the mail yesterday afternoon and found a package from jbohon. The note said I'd been nominated for a pimp smacking of epic proportions, and that's just what I got! James sent an incredible selection of smokes and a tasting notebook to help with my reviews. Thanks much, brother! The "kindness" will be repaid...
photo 20140827_160950_zpsyhsl3epr.jpg

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Awesome smokes and way kewl notebook Big Bro!! Glad to see you hanging around here again and hope you've been well!!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Nice target. Good to see you are still with us
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Excellent hit on an awesome BOTL!
  • jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    Hope you enjoy them brother! Remember though, don't shoot the messenger. Train your wrath at those that decided you needed to be smacked around a bit.

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    jbohon:
    Hope you enjoy them brother! Remember though, don't shoot the messenger. Train your wrath at those that decided you needed to be smacked around a bit.

I'll definitely enjoy them, James! As for those who threw me under the bus... that could anyone or everyone of these jackwagons.
  • jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    Toombes:
    jbohon:

I'll definitely enjoy them, James! As for those who threw me under the bus... that could anyone or everyone of these jackwagons.
    yes... yes it could! Bwahahaha!!

• EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    jbohon:

The "messenger"? You seem to be the judge, the jury, and the executioner.