Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Chemnitz Whyyyy!

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
Hello Sir, thank you very much for this nice surprise. I hope this was truly a welcome back gift and not a help 90+Irishturdman, lol. See you in the near future. Check it out everyone ??

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Nice hit. I think you may be in trouble regardless of the motive.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Dang, its just mayhem in here! Awesome hit, congrats Rick!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Oh man... super nice package there Chemnitz! I've had them all except the first from the left... Doesn't ring a bell. Which is that?
  • AshMeAshMe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 336
    Be afraid.....be very very afraid....
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    HAHAHAHAHA wonder how he knew where to send these too ;) Nice hit Chem and congrats Rick!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Ya I wonder as well Mr. Irish...

• roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Sorry that you are getting beat up Rick.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Great Job Chemnitz!

RCY, 3 PM's to you. Starting to have me worried
    RCY Cigars:

It was the Dread Pirate Roberts... Aka FireRob I'm sure ;)
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    This was a genuine welcome back gift. So many broskis were speaking well of you, that I wanted to encourage you to stick around. I really hope there is something there that you like.

I don't know any loosed lipped newbs who would have your addy. And I also don't know of any Irishman, although there was some joker on V-herf the other night who talked a lot, but he had a thick American accent - definitely not Irish ;^)

Hope you enjoy, bro!
    Chemnitz:
    This was a genuine welcome back gift. So many broskis were speaking well of you, that I wanted to encourage you to stick around. I really hope there is something there that you like.

I don't know any loosed lipped newbs who would have your addy. And I also don't know of any Irishman, although there was some joker on V-herf the other night who talked a lot, but he had a thick American accent - definitely not Irish ;^)

Hope you enjoy, bro!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA hard to trust the words of an Islander with a convict heritage :P
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

I had nothing to do with this. But thanks Brett for trying to get me in trouble but I ain't your Princess Bride! I did send my own package that says it landed on Saturday but I can't get Rick to reply to my last three PM's
    FireRob:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

I had nothing to do with this. But thanks Brett for trying to get me in trouble but I ain't your Princess Bride! I did send my own package that says it landed on Saturday but I can't get Rick to reply to my last three PM's
    Hahaha I'll be your huckleberry Rob ;) And hmmm your package landed on Sat and Chems the other day.... Seems oddly coincidental ;) *sews seeds of doubt*
    90+ Irishman:
    FireRob:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

Hahaha I'll be your huckleberry Rob ;) And hmmm your package landed on Sat and Chems the other day.... Seems oddly coincidental ;) *sews seeds of doubt*
    Hey! You don't see me blabing on about who I talked to about RCY's likes and dislikes do you? If you want to keep it that way maybe you should go and dig up those seeds of doubt....

Well I am worried that something has happened, USPS tracking said mine landed Saturday and I figured if Chem's and YOURS (yes Brett, talking to you) obviously landed today I might have heard something from Rick by now about mine.
    FireRob:
    90+ Irishman:
    FireRob:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

Hey! You don't see me blabing on about who I talked to about RCY's likes and dislikes do you? If you want to keep it that way maybe you should go and dig up those seeds of doubt....

Well I am worried that something has happened, USPS tracking said mine landed Saturday and I figured if Chem's and YOURS (yes Brett, talking to you) obviously landed today I might have heard something from Rick by now about mine.
    I know he's been hella slammed so I wouldn't worry. If anything happens I have zero doubt he'd let you know. He is probably busy so I'd just sit tight for a bit bruddah ;)
    First thank you Brett for pointing out Jhewey's little brother, lol. Should have known a new guy would throw me under the bus. And Mr. FireRob, I have not received any packages since Saturday. And none of them were from you. It will most likely be there today. I hope and pray this our trade for your sake. Now that I know you run with the Irish, lol.
    RCY Cigars:
    First thank you Brett for pointing out Jhewey's little brother, lol. Should have known a new guy would throw me under the bus. And Mr. FireRob, I have not received any packages since Saturday. And none of them were from you. It will most likely be there today. I hope and pray this our trade for your sake. Now that I know you run with the Irish, lol.
    Nice glad I could point you towards the "true" culprit of your addy leak ;) And thanks for acting like I'm some type of plague Rick... I can feel the love like a punch in the gut.
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    Nice glad I could point you towards the "true" culprit of your addy leak ;) And thanks for acting like I'm some type of plague Rick... I can feel the love like a punch in the gut.

BWAHAHAHAHA!
    RCY Cigars:
    Sounds good. Hope the PO box is one of the big ones... Just saying
    FireRob:
    RCY Cigars:

Is that so....
    RCY Cigars:
    FireRob:
    RCY Cigars:

Is that so....
    So what he's saying Rick is that you should be prepared for his big package to demolish you.... Hmmmmmmmmmm. Maybe I should hit up Justin and remind him of your coming back to Ccom and that you sent away a box of Embassey Selections. Tehehehehehe hey Rob did you know that one of Ricks all time favs are the Zino Embassey Selections, I know that Ccom has some ;)
    Chemnitz:

Hope you enjoy, bro!

Well thank you Sir and I apologize for the actions of 90+whatever his name is, lol. He's worst than the Thread Jacker himself. And so you know all of them are good smokes to me. So no worries.
    RCY Cigars:
    Chemnitz:

Hope you enjoy, bro!

Well thank you Sir and I apologize for the actions of 90+whatever his name is, lol. He's worst than the Thread Jacker himself. And so you know all of them are good smokes to me. So no worries.
    Good point, I move we quit worrying about me and 90+ what ever and focus on the topic of this thread. Good intel Irish, I'll keep that in mind and with my last breath I'll place the order and have it directly shipped to him. For the record the box is bigger then usual and will be obvious why when and if he ever gets it.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Damn looks like Rick's dance card filled up damn quick! Wow! Great hit Brad but... It may not end well for you!