Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

SOG, Freakin IrishGuy

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
:) All week and weekend this guy has been giving me threats. I don't know why he is always happy to put dents in my mailbox. But the guy gets a big kick out of it. This time he did more than that and destroyed it. Don't worry buddy, you will be getting the bill, lol. As much as I want to crush his little butt, I can only think of great pleasures in smoking why he sent. Thank you Brett big time and I owe you. Check it out everyone.

Comments

• AshMeAshMe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 336
    Very nice indeed, cowboy. But do tell. Whats that candy cane one? Is it a real cigar?
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Very nice selection there..way to go Brett
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    SWEEEEeeeeeeeeT
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Glad you got them safe and sound brother and enjoy them, they are all either my personal favs, ones I know are your personal favs or from one of the two boxes I got the day my son was born. Enjoy and smoke them all man ;) Oh and seriously no return fire necessary ;)
    AshMe:
    Very nice indeed, cowboy. But do tell. Whats that candy cane one? Is it a real cigar?
    AshMe, that's the Viaje Candy Cane. A holiday release from 2012 if I remember correctly.
  • AshMeAshMe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 336
    ^^^ Gotta love marketing. Is it any good? Or pure marketing hype?
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    90+ Irishman:
    Glad you got them safe and sound brother and enjoy them, they are all either my personal favs, ones I know are your personal favs or from one of the two boxes I got the day my son was born. Enjoy and smoke them all man ;) Oh and seriously no return fire necessary ;)

Oh your such a cheat, you know my taste buds better than I. But to say no return fire, lol, okay I wont??
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Good looking line up and great back story on the selection!

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    AshMe:

As a certified Viaje-whore, it's a good smoke.
    AshMe:
    Can't say first had haven't smoked one myself but I'm pretty sure I still have one left. Going to have to try that suckka. It's like that with most my stash, only have one or two of any specific cigar save for the handful of boxes I've gotten over the past two years. I'm at a different financial place in my life than most people here since I'm only 26 and supporting a household of three on my salary so I don't buy cigars in bulk often, and to be fair minus the singles I get at the local lounge when I herf monthly I don't buy any cigars right now. But I've got a plenty healthy stash so I am not hurting for smokes.
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:

Oh your such a cheat, you know my taste buds better than I. But to say no return fire, lol, okay I wont??
    Hahaha what can I say I pay attention :P And I don't want any packages making it my way rick. Period.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Go Brett Go Very nice indeed and to a great Botl!!!
    MVW67:
    Go Brett Go Very nice indeed and to a great Botl!!!
    Thanks Mike, just trying to show our boy Rick how much he was missed. Plus I heard he's getting low on cigars...