Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Humidor Overstock

Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
I know this is probably not the thread to write into (there actually isn't any thread good for this post lol), but I saw somebody else do it before so I will give it a try. My humidor is overstocked and there are certain cigars I simply do not want anymore. The thing is - I am not sure if I have any space in the humi for trades. And taken that nowadays I barely smoke one cigar a week, I don't think space will open up any time soon. And I do NOT want a new humi - I think I have enough cigars :) not big on the whole collecting aspect. In any case. I took an idea from another site - Cigar Obsession - and decided to post on Wrapper Binder Filler a list of what I have to offer. So here is my list if anybody is interested.

http://wrapperbinderfiller.wordpress.com/humidor-overstock/

As you can see the availability numbers are pretty low (1 or 2 of each) so I apologize, but this is just overstock - I'm not cigar.com after all LOL... The list will be enlarged in the coming days as I will be going through my aging humis and weed cigars that I do not want out (it will probably include one Opus X as well)...

Comments