Home General Discussion

Always behind in new releases. .

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
Give me some good ones to try..looking to step my game up and try some new stuff as I always fall behind and don't try them until they are old news.

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Oh snap..I hit 3k....guess I should have done something to celebrate lol
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Caldwell Cigars are good stuff
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Congrats on 3K Shane!! I will have to send you a "card" of congrats after my next paycheck.... :) I've heard very good things about the Jericho Hill, CAO Amazin Basin, Luchadores, AJ New World etc. haven't tried any myself but that's what I've heard bruddah :)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    room 101 payback
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    I've been tempted to try these b/c my guy at the B&M has been recommending them (room 101 payback). Any particular size?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    the Hueso size has treated me well. (thats the 6 x 60)
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    90+ Irishman:
    Congrats on 3K Shane!! I will have to send you a "card" of congrats after my next paycheck.... :) I've heard very good things about the Jericho Hill, CAO Amazin Basin, Luchadores, AJ New World etc. haven't tried any myself but that's what I've heard bruddah :)
    Have I told you, you talk to much? Just so happens I have one of these and can get two of the others. Would you look at that, that's three cigars, just need to find two more you haven't tried and I got a flat rate of five to send
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    kuzi16:
    room 101 payback
    hmm damn love 101, this is my point..lol didn't know there was a new line
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    FireRob:
    90+ Irishman:
    Have I told you, you talk to much? Just so happens I have one of these and can get two of the others. Would you look at that, that's three cigars, just need to find two more you haven't tried and I got a flat rate of five to send
    ....... *speechless*