Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Damn'it

onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
So, last week Royln pm'ed a request for my addy, politely pointing out that there are other ways to get such info and implying that by volunteering said addy the consequences would be much less severe.... image
I'm beginning to have some doubts
Anyway due to the incredible generosity shown by our brother Royln I feel compelled to pick some random, unsuspecting member of the forum and see if I can share just the tiniest bit of what I'm feeling right now.
So help me out here and nominate a brother or sister I will pick one of the nominees and see if I can PIF ;)
Oh yeah, the three sticks on the far right I have never seen before so please let me know what they are, the EPC I can probably look up but the other two I don't even know where to start.

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Holy smoke.......(get it)
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    The epic destruction from Royln continues!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Holy CRIPES that's a selection! Congrats and you'll enjoy those all I'm sure!!! As for who to nominate, I nominate Shane DJMeemixx and FireRob into the running :)
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    Oh yea I nominate matkn293
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Wow, I would hate to see what he would have done to you if you had made him work for that addy.

As for a nomination, first only listen to half of what 90+Irishman has to say and forget about me but consider Shane. I'll throw 90+ name in the hat along with JD50 and jabhon (sp? Jay and his wife) since all three have been blowing people up around here
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Fantastic hit!! Shush Bert! In fact I will nominate you!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    It's the least I could do after the generous donation/auction that you took part in. As for the sticks...Viaje Cache, followed by the E.P. Carrillo Re+United , and finally the Matilde (one of my new favorite smokes). Enjoy Nathan.
    smoke em if you got em:
    It's the least I could do after the generous donation/auction that you took part in. As for the sticks...Viaje Cache, followed by the E.P. Carrillo Re+United , and finally the Matilde (one of my new favorite smokes). Enjoy Nathan.
    Dude you are KILLING brothers left and right lately, you are a beast Royln!!! What's that double banded MF bro?
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Dude you are KILLING brothers left and right lately, you are a beast Royln!!! What's that double banded MF bro?
    The new MF Connecticut...pretty good stick actually! not box worthy for a 5pk fa sho!
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    The new MF Connecticut...pretty good stick actually! not box worthy for a 5pk fa sho!
    Sweet thanks :)
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    I nominate Puff_Dougie. Great all round BOTL. Nice hit, Royln!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Mail man didn't make it out alive on that one! Wow!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Beautiful hit RoRo!

Nathan, love the PIF idea. With his nuptials coming up, his All-American Bombing Run in full force, his work with the lottery, and just all around good guy, I would like to nominate Eric.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Nice work. You must have some room in the cooler by now Ro
    rsherman24:
    Nice work. You must have some room in the cooler by now Ro
    Naw man..cuz I keep on buying ish....!
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    That is one massive beat down there.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Ro dropping it like the beats of yesterday...nice!!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    SleevePlz:
    Beautiful hit RoRo!

Nathan, love the PIF idea. With his nuptials coming up, his All-American Bombing Run in full force, his work with the lottery, and just all around good guy, I would like to nominate Eric.

I like this, The addy I have is Belingham, Wa. can somebody confirm this?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    onestrangeone:
    SleevePlz:
    Beautiful hit RoRo!

Done
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Bigshizza:
    onestrangeone:
    SleevePlz:
    Beautiful hit RoRo!

Done
    Thank you kind sir ;)
  • jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    FireRob:
    Wow, I would hate to see what he would have done to you if you had made him work for that addy.

As for a nomination, first only listen to half of what 90+Irishman has to say and forget about me but consider Shane. I'll throw 90+ name in the hat along with JD50 and jabhon (sp? Jay and his wife) since all three have been blowing people up around here
    no no no no... you need to leave me outta this kind of stuff man...

Oh, and she (Tara) has her own account now so you guys can pick on her directly.

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    onestrangeone:
    SleevePlz:
    Beautiful hit RoRo!

And... his wedding is less than a month away! Great choice!

EDIT: Sorry... missed the word "nuptials." Still a great choice! LOL
  • TaraLeeTaraLee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 63
    SleevePlz:
    Beautiful hit RoRo!

I second this nomination! :)

• EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    TaraLee:
    SleevePlz:
    Beautiful hit RoRo!

Umm...hey....errr,,,,wtf???
  • jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    Echambers:
    TaraLee:
    SleevePlz:
    Beautiful hit RoRo!

Umm...hey....errr,,,,wtf???
    Hahahaha! That's my girl!

Ahem... What I meant to say was, Yes, I think that Eric is a great idea. Ahem... Sorry about that. LOL

• UnicornUnicorn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    I don't know what any if those cigars are but they all look amazing. Nice job!!!