Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Jim gave me the bird...........................house plus some!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
Thanks Jim very awesome and I'm very greatful! Your one hell of a craftsman!!photo 50BC9DD9-4DB0-49D1-8368-9992C11FCD6F.jpgphoto C2712C87-8305-41AA-AB14-716C4ED9E019.jpg

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Awesome job once again Jim, and congrats Lee that's an amazing selection and bird house! Couldn't happen to a better brother ;)
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Another great birdhouse. That's a really nice hit too.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Very nice craftsmanship, Jim! Has anyone received one of these done with an A. Fuente box? Not asking for one, would just like to see it, if it's been done. ...Enjoy, Lee.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Chemnitz:
    Very nice craftsmanship, Jim! Has anyone received one of these done with an A. Fuente box? Not asking for one, would just like to see it, if it's been done. ...Enjoy, Lee.
    Actually I'm hoping to get a Hemmingway box soon to try that out. The boxes that aren't made or look the best I cover in bands. Ones that have a clean back I will usually do the wood burning on. I try to match people's favorites with the box. Only one dissatisfied customer so far (Rain) that I'm gearing toward him (AJ) because the majority of his boxes are flat.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice! These are great!!!!:-) Shizzy is handy!!! To a great botl too!!!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Had no idea you were this crafty brother! Awesome work on the birdhouse and congrats to Lee!