Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Contest to make room

13»

Comments

• jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    I received one of the 2nd place packages today. I've gotta tell you Charlie, if this is how you do 2nd place I am almost glad I didn't win. I don't think I could have handled it! I'm a big fan of the Diesel line and I've been wanting to try this particular Ave Maria for a while now. I've enjoyed a San Lotano, but I've never seen this one. I'm lookng forward to it. Also, I was looking at picking up some of the EP Carrillo short run to try them just the other day. I haven't heard of the San Christobal before but it smells fantastic! Thank you very much sir!

photo 9c76d38a-ef58-4582-af6a-6e6f8d2c216e_zpsb7b7ceb1.jpg

• Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    My God! I have been awake for almost 42 hours while my little girl came into this world. I thought this was another hallucination when I walked into the house.Good grief Charlie this is nuts! I mean this is Gang War level destruction! I truly feel today like I'm the luckiest guy in guy in the world. Not only did God's Miricle arrive yesterday, but today I got another cherished thing.... cigars. Thank you sir for holding this contest....
    .Now I have your address...BWAHAAAAAAAAAA!
    imagephoto IMAG1822.jpg
    imagephoto IMAG1821.jpg
    imagephoto IMAG1820.jpg
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Congratulations on the new baby!
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    A tasty little lineup from Charlie for another 'Second Place'. Many thanks. RJF for the win!
    photo 100_1980_zpsd1dde224.jpg