Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Nice High Quality Sealed Boxes of Cigars for sale - Many to choose from & Great Prices

lizardking2000elizardking2000e Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
Hey, I know I am new to this forum but I am not new in online sales. I buy and sell on eBay as well with the same username I have for this site so you are welcome to go to eBay and see my feedback and see that I am a current active seller who sells a high-volume and has a perfect customer satisfaction. I also have a love for cigars and I have acquired a lot over the years of different brands that I like and others that I just don't prefer. I always keep my cigars stored in my refrigerator there sealed and I have not had them very long. But I have been trying to find a place where I can find others who appreciate a good quality cigar. I have a good number of these and I will be selling them by the box. If anyone would like a bulk deal to buy more than one box that's fine, and I am also offering these at about 40 to 50% of the actual retail price from similar online stores.

I would be willing to discuss any deals over the phone and I am willing to ship these to wherever you live, I can take PayPal or if there was another payment method you prefer we can discuss that. I have pictures and I would like to upload them here for you to see however I haven't figured out yet quite how to do that, but when I do I will gladly upload them for you. Or if any potential buyer would like to give me his or her email or would like me to give you mine I can send you pictures through email and we can discuss further.

A list of some of the cigars I have for sale follows:

Ashton VSG Sorcerer - 24. Price $140
Ashton Cabinet No.10 - 20. Price $180
Ashton 898 - 25. Price $115
Perdomo Reserve Maduro 10th Anniversary - 25. Price $85
Perdomo Reserve Cuban Criollo 10th Anniversary - 25. Price $85
Kristoff 685 Woodlawn Open Case Series - 10. Price $75

All boxes are sealed. Contact me at lizardking2010@yahoo.com for photos or to discuss further. As I said I don't see an option to add photos but these are all sealed in the box and I have photos of front and back of each box if needed.

Comments