Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

5K Post Bomb

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
Well gang looks like with this post I officially hit the 5000 post mark. To commemorate it I wanted to share the love that I've been given here over the years I've been on Ccom. Situation is pretty d@mned tight right now so I can't go on a mass bombing run, and I've already done a number of passes so I'm going to do something a bit different. I'm choosing someone that I've never really had any interaction with that I feel deserves an epic beat down. A while back I did something similar to my blood brother Ray Ray and I liked how that went so I'm going to do a version of that and bomb someone plus their entire family. I've made my choice and guess what... FireRob your my huckleberry. Ahyup that's right, I'm bombing you and hitting each member of your family as well. This will be a bombing from the Irish Clan to the Fire Clan and hope y'all enjoy what we send. Since Mrs. Irish is hand making some things for your kiddos it will take about a week or so to get this out but I wanted to post this up on my 5000 posting to mark the occasion.

Rob you were one of the several new people that joined during one of my breaks from the forum and coming back I see how much you have given to this place and these brothers as well as being an amazing BORK through it all. Thanks for what you do and enjoy the raping that is headed your way.

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Brett!!! I am honored! Seriously I don't know what to say to this.

So many others who are far more worthy then I am. After all, you and me are just two "low down dirty dogs". Don't know how I got on your radar, but I am glad we have made the acquaintances and I enjoy getting to chat, text and know you and your family!

Thanks!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Nothing to thank Dirty Dog and glad it means something special to ya ;)
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Well deserved. Light him up
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Excellent choice!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Ohhhh this is gonna be good!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Aaaawwwww dang.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    About a week or so? As they say on the TV, let's watch events unfold.
    Mrs. Irish is working in hand making a few items for two of his kiddos, we've already wrapped up one project and I'm hand making about 4 or 5 more for his wife, eldest kiddo and Rib the man himself. Hence about a week ;)
  • Darth VaderDarth Vader Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    90+ Irishman:
    Well gang looks like with this post I officially hit the 5000 post mark. To commemorate it I wanted to share the love that I've been given here over the years I've been on Ccom. Situation is pretty d@mned tight right now so I can't go on a mass bombing run, and I've already done a number of passes so I'm going to do something a bit different. I'm choosing someone that I've never really had any interaction with that I feel deserves an epic beat down. A while back I did something similar to my blood brother Ray Ray and I liked how that went so I'm going to do a version of that and bomb someone plus their entire family. I've made my choice and guess what... FireRob your my huckleberry. Ahyup that's right, I'm bombing you and hitting each member of your family as well. This will be a bombing from the Irish Clan to the Fire Clan and hope y'all enjoy what we send. Since Mrs. Irish is hand making some things for your kiddos it will take about a week or so to get this out but I wanted to post this up on my 5000 posting to mark the occasion.

Rob you were one of the several new people that joined during one of my breaks from the forum and coming back I see how much you have given to this place and these brothers as well as being an amazing BORK through it all. Thanks for what you do and enjoy the raping that is headed your way.

Post whore.......;)
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    What is the opposite of a post whore? Post Virgin?
    Darth Vader:
    90+ Irishman:

Post whore.......;)
    Lol thanks Garthy, good to see you around these parts again ;)
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Brett!!!! Congrats on the 5k my friend. It's been great having you on here. You've always been such a great BOTL
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    POST WHORE, ThreadJacker2014, congrats on getting to 5OOO:)
    dennisking:
    Brett!!!! Congrats on the 5k my friend. It's been great having you on here. You've always been such a great BOTL
    Thankd Dennis, that really means a lot thanks! If I end up moving to Sacramaneto we will be much closer and will have to out together a Herf at some point... Kilts and all!
    RCY Cigars:
    POST WHORE, ThreadJacker2014, congrats on getting to 5OOO:)
    Bwahahahaa thanks Rick, once again your love feels just like a kick in the teet :P Guess you haven't learned your lesson not to mess with me, I can always double this to a two bomb duo sir :D