Home Non Cigar Related

An Army Story...

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
So I was on 24 hour duty last night. Anyone that has ever had military duty knows how boring it is...I probably got 5 calls about someone not paying child support. "No ma'am, I can't give you the Brigade Commander's personal phone number." I swear, when I was younger it was a lot easier. Anyways, walking the halls of my Brigade in order to not pass out, I found a certificate from Echambers' old unit. Turns out our units are basically BFFs. I also found the official story posted beneath the certificate... 82D) So like, we're not smart and need you intel guys to help us kill people. 504th) Fine....but like, you need to protect us because we're not infantry. Is there a PX there? 82D) No...it's in the middle of Afghanistan. No PX, no showers, no electricity... 504th) HAHA! Silly infantry, we'll just have drones drop us off our supplies. 82D) The f*** is wrong with these intel weenies..?504th) Oh...and we want people to know that we depoloy, so can you write a certificate or something? Put something like..."To the 504th, the most hardcore guys ever...from your buddies - The Most Awesome Organization Ever"image

Comments