Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Where are the BOMBS..?

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Well golly gee whiz and great oogliy moogily, I am approaching 3000 posts and I must start thinking of a way to celebrate. Gonna need more addys, everyone just send me the ones you have. That will do it....
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6332 18
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6332 32
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6332 56
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    jd50ae:
    Well golly gee whiz and great oogliy moogily, I am approaching 3000 posts and I must start thinking of a way to celebrate. Gonna need more addys, everyone just send me the ones you have. That will do it....
    Hey JD I got one for Loon Lake sitting next to me that might be handy? Would it be better if I just posted it up in here for you? :D
    90+ Irishman:
    jd50ae:
    Hey JD I got one for Loon Lake sitting next to me that might be handy? Would it be better if I just posted it up in here for you? :D

I wonder how many requests Jim gets for his own address?
    jd50ae:
    90+ Irishman:
    jd50ae:

Well let's fix that...

jd50ae:

Very sorry.
  • jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    jd50ae:
    PM me your email address and I'll send you a spreadsheet.
    Here's another for you JD. Also if anyone else is looking for someone to hit this should make it pretty darned convenient.
    90+ Irishman:
    Here's another for you JD. Also if anyone else is looking for someone to hit this should make it pretty darned convenient.

Bwahahahaha!! That's great!
    jbohon:
    jd50ae:
    PM me your email address and I'll send you a spreadsheet.

I can do that.
    jbohon:
    90+ Irishman:

I could always post yours next Jay ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    jbohon:
    90+ Irishman:

Glock1975

Jeremy Huffman
    7011 Hughes Rd
    Russellville?? OH?? 45168
    United States

Don't laugh too much Jay...
    90+ Irishman:
    jbohon:
    90+ Irishman:

>
    Easy now, easy gents... Don't need to have my address posted for the world to see.

That goes for you too Shizz. Don't make me send Tara after y'all.

Don't sweat it guys. It's a small list.

Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    jbohon:
    90+ Irishman:

Lol I was wondering when you'd pop in here ;)
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    jbohon:
    90+ Irishman:

Glock1975

Jeremy Huffman
    7011 Hughes Rd
    Russellville?? OH?? 45168
    United States

Mr. Smartass Irish Man... Next name is Dead Man. You broke rule no.1. RIP
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Ooh, this should be fun^
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    jbohon:
    90+ Irishman:

Mr. Smartass Irish Man... Next name is Dead Man. You broke rule no.1. RIP
    Look who's talking. Your days were already numbered. Start digging your grave to save your loved ones the hassle old man ;)
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    I probably wouldn't post peoples' addresses here in the forum. It might be harmless fun for us here as members but once something is posted here it is public knowledge and searchable.
    jimmyv723:
    I probably wouldn't post peoples' addresses here in the forum. It might be harmless fun for us here as members but once something is posted here it is public knowledge and searchable.
    Ya think....
    Bigshizza:
    jimmyv723:
    Ya think....
    Jim and Ray I apologizr I had not considered that and will take it down.
    jbohon:
    90+ Irishman:

Edited my responses to remove addresses.

• Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    While this is all fun and games between us, we should consider our privacy. Even though we have a very tight group of regulars here and we have a very cozy forum, there are way more lurkers on these boards at most times than there are members. Who knows if one of them is a wacko. Well, you know. More wacko than us. Going back and deleting those addys was the right thing to do. Now each of those who "quoted" and ended up re-posting the addys needs to go back and edit them out too. PMs sent.
    Bob Luken:
    While this is all fun and games between us, we should consider our privacy. Even though we have a very tight group of regulars here and we have a very cozy forum, there are way more lurkers on these boards at most times than there are members. Who knows if one of them is a wacko. Well, you know. More wacko than us. Going back and deleting those addys was the right thing to do. Now each of those who "quoted" and ended up re-posting the addys needs to go back and edit them out too. PMs sent.
    You are absolutely right Bob and I was 126% in the wrong and f**ked up big time. I did not consider others besides us seeing that and it was completely inappropriate of me to do that. I not only apologize to Jim and Jeremy but to everyone else as well. Have already removed what I could and would ask others to do the same. I've also reached out to those involved to attempt to make amends. Sorry to everyone really.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    90+ Irishman:
    Bob Luken:
    You are absolutely right Bob and I was 126% in the wrong and f**ked up big time. I did not consider others besides us seeing that and it was completely inappropriate of me to do that. I not only apologize to Jim and Jeremy but to everyone else as well. Have already removed what I could and would ask others to do the same. I've also reached out to those involved to attempt to make amends. Sorry to everyone really.
    I didn't mean to chastise you. I know you are trying to edit the addys but I most wanted to point out to everybody that the quoted posts need cleanup as well. Best I can tell there's one of Glock's posts, and one of Shizz's and one of your's that each still need an edit. Thanks brother. I can't seem to get my PMs to work. Maybe you can continue to alert them of the need for edits? Thanks.
    Bob Luken:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bob Luken:
    I didn't mean to chastise you. I know you are trying to edit the addys but I most wanted to point out to everybody that the quoted posts need cleanup as well. Best I can tell there's one of Glock's posts, and one of Shizz's and one of your's that each still need an edit. Thanks brother. I can't seem to get my PMs to work. Maybe you can continue to alert them of the need for edits? Thanks.
    No worries Bob didn't take it that way and once it was pointed out by Jimmy I realized how I'd fvcked up.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Everyone bomb the Irishman. If you need his addy let me know
    rsherman24:
    ouch...

jbohon:
    rsherman24:
    ouch...

Sh1t.... No seriously don't. I messed up that's not a reason to send me anything that's a reason NOT to.