Home Cigar 101

Humi-Care EH PLUS

HornbeckHornbeck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3
I accidently adjusted the factory pre-set knob and now my Humi-Care EH PLUS won't adjust to my desired 73 percent. Can I fix the problem my self?

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Hornbeck:
    I accidently adjusted the factory pre-set knob and now my Humi-Care EH PLUS won't adjust to my desired 73 percent. Can I fix the problem my self?
    whoaaaaaaa desired 73?!?!?! May as well just add water. But I'd google it and see what comes up but at 73 expect mold!!
  • HornbeckHornbeck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3
    I'm at about 8,000 feet elevation and was told to keep the humidor at about 73. I take it that's not good for my cigars... Thank you. I will Google it.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Hornbeck:
    I'm at about 8,000 feet elevation and was told to keep the humidor at about 73. I take it that's not good for my cigars... Thank you. I will Google it.
    I live outside of Denver, CO at roughly 5200 feet elevation. I've found that in the dry climate and high elevation (CO averaged around 10-15% rH outside most days) that my cigars age and smoke best at much lower rH in my humis. Keep all of my humidors, wineador and cooler at 61-64% rH tops and 60-65 degrees.
  • HornbeckHornbeck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3