Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

tribal attack

0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
I came home to a package today.
So First Warrior tries to draw first blood huh?
I might even take that as an attack on my village. LOL!
lemlmts s??la´?t (thank you, my friend)

Here is the carnage

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Well done. Nice hit!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Man Rodger is in a tear, way to go and nice job hitting a great brother, especially since he is on the wrong team :P Congrats Tony and it's great to see you getting some love there my friend :)
  • jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    Very nice. I love the red ribbon as well.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    90+ Irishman:
    Man Rodger is in a tear, way to go and nice job hitting a great brother, especially since he is on the wrong team :P Congrats Tony and it's great to see you getting some love there my friend :)
    Agreed. Nice hit! And in case anybody missed it... Tony has a birthday coming up on October 26th!! Just sayin'.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Puff_Dougie:
    90+ Irishman:
    Agreed. Nice hit! And in case anybody missed it... Tony has a birthday coming up on October 26th!! Just sayin'.
    Heck yeah. And as if you need another reason to hit him he's part of RayRays team so batter up boys and girls ;)
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Puff_Dougie:
    90+ Irishman:
    Really Dougie? Really?
    I was doing just fine without that being known.
    Thanks brother. Nice to see you got my back.
  • First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
    90+ Irishman:
    Puff_Dougie:
    90+ Irishman:
    Heck yeah. And as if you need another reason to hit him he's part of RayRays team so batter up boys and girls ;)
    Wait a minute. No one said I was on RayRay's team.
    I'm just on anyone's team who wants to teach you a lesson. ROFL!!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:
    90+ Irishman:
    Really Dougie? Really?

;^)
    Puff_Dougie:
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:
    90+ Irishman:
    Really Dougie? Really?

;^)
    I don't know what is more frightening with that picture. The spider or the toilet paper. ROFL!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    jbohon:
    Very nice. I love the red ribbon as well.

The ribbon is a nice touch, great hit
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    0patience:
    90+ Irishman:
    Puff_Dougie:
    90+ Irishman:
    Wait a minute. No one said I was on RayRay's team.
    I'm just on anyone's team who wants to teach you a lesson. ROFL!!
    Very nice hit indeed. You are always welcome on my team Tony.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Keep those cards and letters going....it's so much fun to witness. But your right some people are just plain sneaky