Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WTH....kind of trade?

13»

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Holy crap.... Yeah Jim just set you flat on your AZZ! Congrats and enjoy Ben :) Nice hit Papa Jim that's serious!
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    90+ Irishman:
    Holy crap.... Yeah Jim just set you flat on your AZZ! Congrats and enjoy Ben :) Nice hit Papa Jim that's serious!
    That's coming from the guy that mailed everything including the couch cushions.
  • benhanksbenhanks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 323
    Bigshizza:
    Btw... The 007 has about 10 years on it and it's phenomenal man enjoy!!
    I am very excited about that! I feel that I am going to have to get out my suit and PPK to smoke it though :)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Geezus Ben.... Why?? Am I in your cross hairs?? Damn, hit some unsuspecting guy besides me! Like for instance your boy Zach... Thanks so much for the great selection! Looking forward to putting fire to them all
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Awesome hit Ben.
    Nice hit Ben love seeing Papa Jim getting his AZZ handed to him on a regular basis :)
    Bigshizza:
    Geezus Ben.... Why?? Am I in your cross hairs?? Damn, hit some unsuspecting guy besides me! Like for instance your boy Zach... Thanks so much for the great selection! Looking forward to putting fire to them all
    Zach told me to have a little fun with you. Also, I think the Irishman suggested this hit :)
    benhanks:
    Bigshizza:
    Zach told me to have a little fun with you. Also, I think the Irishman suggested this hit :)
    Now why you gotta do me like that?? I've already been hit dang nearly daily for over a week now! Stop trying to get it done more!!!!
    90+ Irishman:
    benhanks:
    Bigshizza:
    Now why you gotta do me like that?? I've already been hit dang nearly daily for over a week now! Stop trying to get it done more!!!!
    Just trying to spread the love around Brett!