Home General Discussion

Going out of business

tigg954tigg954 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 28
not sure if this is the place but theres a smoke shop in ft lauderdale florida thats going out of business (well coral springs to be exact)... they have a humidor thats about 5 1/2 feet tall with glass doors for display. it really looks nice. the owner told me she paid $2000 for but is only looking to get $600 and might even take less. she said shes putting it on craigs list this week since i just hit her up and bought the last box of cigars. anyways incase anyones down in south florida and looking for the biggest humidor ive ever see i can give ya the number. if this kind of thing isnt allowed mods just go ahead and delete

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Wonder if they would ship..
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    I wish i was close enough to buy something like that!

Aj
  • benhanksbenhanks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 323
    Anyone know how to post an emoticon drooling?? That's what I need!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Sounds bout right. I got a Jc pendergast double door cabinet humi at antique store for $600 +tax I love it!
  • tigg954tigg954 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 28
    If I had the room it'd be mine in a sec
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Darktower007:
    Sounds bout right. I got a Jc pendergast double door cabinet humi at antique store for $600 +tax I love it!
    I been really craving a cabinet since you told us about your sweet find. I'd prefer a dark cherry finish but I might not be too picky about it. If I was a lot closer to Ft Lauderdale I'd go take a look for sure.
    Bob Luken:
    Darktower007:
    I been really craving a cabinet since you told us about your sweet find. I'd prefer a dark cherry finish but I might not be too picky about it. If I was a lot closer to Ft Lauderdale I'd go take a look for sure.
    Bob if I ever want to sell it..I'll ask you first. :)
    Darktower007:
    Bob Luken:
    Darktower007:
    Thanks Jason. I appreciate that. And if you see any more out there let me know too. Been looking for an excuse to come down to Chattanooga.
    Bob Luken:
    Darktower007:
    Bob Luken:
    Darktower007:
    Thanks Jason. I appreciate that. And if you see any more out there let me know too. Been looking for an excuse to come down to Chattanooga.
    Come on down brother well head to burns lounge and get high grossed on their cigars! Well not really they're a bit over priced but nice lounge down town now. Maybe we can get Dr M down from Cleveland and start a chattaherf?
    Darktower007:
    Bob Luken:
    Darktower007:
    Bob Luken:
    Darktower007:
    Come on down brother well head to burns lounge and get high grossed on their cigars! Well not really they're a bit over priced but nice lounge down town now. Maybe we can get Dr M down from Cleveland and start a chattaherf?
    We need to do that :)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Bob Luken:
    Darktower007:
    Bob Luken:
    Darktower007:
    Bob Luken:
    Darktower007:
    We need to do that :)
    Count me in!